J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Dishwasher and Microwave Installation

The team from J&J showed up on short notice and installed my new dishwasher and microwave quickly and efficiently. Very professional, friendly and didn't gouge on price. Will definitely use them again when in need of appliance repair services.

Riaz in Mississauga
Riaz in Mississauga

Dish washer repair

We call mike for repair, he came on time, he diagonise very well and fast. he fixed it in very efficient and professional way. We are very happy with this. He did general maintenance without extra charges. We will recoamond for future repair.

DF in Mississauga
DF in Mississauga
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Home appliance repair

The J&J team came to repair a home appliance issue, and they did a great job - they had it fixed in minutes. Really great all around service: punctual, patient, and professional.

Appliances Service and repair

We have been using their services since 5 years now. They are very effective and efficient, always on time, available on short notice. If we are in emergency need, they are always there to help us irrespective of timing (day or night)

Iqbal Mann in Mississauga
Iqbal Mann in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Appliance install and hook up

I called Mike for hooking up all the appliances at our new house. He came the next day and was very professional and thorough in his work. I would recommend them for appliance services anywhere in GTA. Good price and good work.

Mora in Mississauga
Mora in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Dishwasher instillation

I bought a new dishwasher and I need some one to fix it,
J&j electric and appliances repairs complete this mission so easily and rapidly and perfectly .most important point is they came on time

Teriza in Mississauga
Teriza in Mississauga

stove and fridge repair

I had problem with my fridge and stove and J&J electric came and repair in timely and professional manner. The fridge was freezing any food on the left side for a while and they came they fix it and I'm happy now with it. It never freeze the food any more.

Youssef in Mississauga
Youssef in Mississauga

Fridge repair

I have a problem with my fridge, called J&J and they came in time, diagnosed the problem and came the next day with the required part, replaced it and the fridge is working without any problem.

I also called them before in the last few years for my washer, dryer and microwave and they are perfect in repairing all of them.
I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Dryer mal-functioning

Careful guys and always taking care of things. Very respectful team and always explaining the problem of the appliance.

They even bought the part that was needed for the work, no need for me to buy anything.

More about J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs