J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Gary and Mandy in Mississauga
Gary and Mandy in Mississauga

Dacor oven repair

Mike was on time, pleasant and most importantly fixed my dacor oven that wasn’t heating properly. We would highly recommend J&J. The cost to repair the oven was very reasonable.

Thank you Gary for your review and recommendations we appreciate your business

Washing machine

Called J&J to get our washing machine fixed - very responsive, affordable, knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend. They came on time, had all the parts and the price is affordable.
Also this is the second time we deal with this company and very happy with the service

Thank you for your detailed review and kind words and recommendations we appreciate your business

Elaine in Burlington
Elaine in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Dishwasher Repair

We noticed that our dishwasher was leaking water underneath. We called Mike and he came the same day. He was very through and assessed the issue immediately.
He had the part and fixed it perfectly.
We would not hesitate to recommend Mike at J&J electric and Appliance Repair to all friends and family.

Thank you Elaine for your detailed review and recommendations we appreciate your business

Craig B. in Old Toronto
Craig B. in Old Toronto

Dryer fixed in 15 min

A faulty switch and wire in a kenmore dryer was fixed in 15 minutes. Very happy with their professionalism and speed. They were able to come on a Saturday to downtown Toronto which was also a plus!

Craig

thank you Craig for your review and kind words we appreciate your business

Fz*25635 in Mississauga
Fz*25635 in Mississauga

Dishwasher repair

Great fast service
Highly recommend for reliable trustful service
I lost hope to fix the dishwasher they were able to
Fix it back like brand new
Thank you Mike for your great service

thank you for your review and recommendations we appreciate your business

Janice  from Oakville
Janice from Oakville

Wall Oven repair

I left a request to quote with Homestars and J&J Called us back within 30 minutes, They asked what was wrong and got the make and model of our wall oven and came by the house within 3 hours and repaired our wall oven, even bringing the correct parts with them.
I will call J7J for any future appliance repairs. They were also polite and clean

thank you for your review and kind words we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Microwave

Very satisfied service from this company. Technician very knowledgeable and fix micro wave . I will recommend this company to my friends and family. I will call him again if needed without question.

thank you for your kind review we appreciate your business.

Washing machine repair

Mike and George are the best. Despite being late at night, they stayed to get the job done, freeing our clothes from a locked washing machine and fixing the drain line that had stopped working. They were full of useful advice, very professional, and just generally nice guys. What a pleasure to work with them. Hopefully we never have an appliance break down again (ha ha, wishful thinking) but at least we can rest assured we’ve got some trusted pros to count on come what may. Thanks guys!

thank you for your kind review we truly apprichiat your business.

Humaira in Toronto
Humaira in Toronto

Fridge waterline

I called Mike co come and fixed my fridge waterline so he came and fixed it in 30 minutes with no mass around he is very good in his work trustabl person with a lot experience. Also last year he fixed my dishwasher so far I don't have any issues with it
Thank you Mike he is the best on time and honest

Humaira thank you for your review and kind words and trust.
We truly appreciate your business.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Fridge repair

I called Mike and I asked him to repair my fridge. then he asked me about my fridge's model number that he brings the right spare parts that may be needed for the repair.
he came with George on the same day to my house, they diagnosed the problem very quick and repaired it.
I recommend the J & J quick services and praise their friendly customer excellent services.

More about J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs