J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Broken DIshwasher

Super quick response. Very professional. Excellent workmanship. Cleary explains problem and solution. Very reasonable prices. Highly reccomend.

thank you for your review and recommendation We appreciate your business

Washer repair AND garage door reprogrammed.

Reprogrammed and repaired both my washing machine and garage door. Very friendly and competent service person to deal with. He gave me lots of helpful tips to prolong the life of my washing machine. Thanks Mike! Wishing you continued success!

thank you for your kind review and wishes .

Diba
Diba

Bosch microwave oven

We had renovated our kitchen and purchased our appliances from a well known company and even paid for 5 years extended warranty in 2020. When our microwave oven stopped working, they sent a technician from a repair company that works with them and they would order the parts, 3 months later the parts are not here and they say they are on back order. I finally got fed up and called J&J appliance repair. Two days later Mike and George showed up, repaired it on the spot and left. I wish I had called them 3 months ago, their knowledge and professionalism is amazing. I will never ever pay for extended warranty because it's not worth the hassle and stress and the wait without any resolution, instead I will call J&J if I ever need another repair to be done. Thank you Mike and George for the job well done, you are the best.

Thank you Diba for your detailed review and kind words.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fridge repair

My fridge acted weird. The door was very hot. The top part was not cold and the bottom was cold. I called Mike and he came the same day with Ehab . He knew right away what was wrong. He went and purchased the spare part came back and fixed. They were very efficient and professional. I highly recommend them.
By the way this is not the first time to request their help. They never disappointed me

thank you for kind review and continued trust and recommendation.
we appreciate your business.

Amani in Toronto
Amani in Toronto

Fridge repair

Mike and Sherif did an excellent job repairing my fridge. The fridge was leaking water inside and they were able to find the problem and fix it quickly. They are knowledgeable and professional. They even went the extra mile to check my dishwasher and clean its filter. I have been using their services for over 20 years and I was never disappointed. Highly recommended.

thank you Amani for your kind review and recommendation and continued trust
we appreciate your business
it was nice meeting Zeeko too

Dishwasher repair

Timely and respectful service. Have used them multiple times and will continue to do so...

thank you for your review and continued trust

jcouitis in Kitchener
jcouitis in Kitchener

Fridge repair

Excellent honest responsive fridge repair. Diagnosed and fixed problem in timely fashion. Mike was able to find the parts required and complete job as promised.

Roshan in Burlington
Roshan in Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Washer and dryer pedestals installation

Mike did install washer and dryer pedestals. Neat job and came on time. Im very satisfied with his work. I would recommend Mike for anyone to get a similar job done.

thank you Roshan for your review We appreciate your business

Maha Wilson in Bathurst
Maha Wilson in Bathurst

Range repair

The baking function of my oven was experiencing some problems. It stopped reheating and I felt that the desired temperature required for baking was difficult to reach. I called Mike to the rescue. He came the same day. He diagnosed the problem in no time. I was lucky he had the spare part in his truck. He was able to replace and my oven is now as good as new.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dryer

Had needed to fix the dryer by Changing dryer heater, fast service, and good performance with a professional environment.

thank you for your review.