J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Clare in Toronto
Clare in Toronto

Washer & Dishwasher Repairs

I needed a dishwasher and washing machine repaired for a client of mine in Mississauga (of course at the last minute). Mike & George came and assessed the situation. fixed the dishwasher right away & ordered the part for the washing machine and even installed a new kitchen faucet while they were at it. prices were very, very reasonable; service quick, efficient & thorough. I will definitely be using them again for my other clients and absolutely recommend them. Thanks Mike! signed Clare from The Next Step Forward

Thank you Clare for your detailed review and very kind words and recommendations.
we do really appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

fixed dryer and oven - thanks!

reached J&J by phone, and they were nearby - an hour later two friendly repairmen were working on my dryer, rewiring and hopefully for the long-term repairing my gas dryer. Half an hour later they turned their attention to my oven which no longer "convects", readjusted the positioning of the fan and cover and that problem was also solved. Thanks - will call again if I have any other problems. Helpful tips to keep my appliances working long into the future! Michael

Thank you for your detailed review .we appreciate your business.

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Fridge repair

I would like to thank Mike and J&J ELECTRIC for helping to solve my problem. The fridge was fixed a few hours after my inicial call. Mike was polite, friendly and very professional.
Would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Thank you Joe for your review and recommendations and kind words. we appreciate your business.

Amol in Mississauga
Amol in Mississauga

Fridge Repair

I have tried other technicians, took a lot money, but not fully knowledgeable about job. But this company technician done job in half an hour with reasonable charges. Really appreciate.

Thank you Amol for your review. we appreciate your business.

Cathy in Mississauga
Cathy in Mississauga

Appliance repairs

Used this company twice, for fridge repair and for dishwasher repair. Excellent service. Respectful of homeowners and property. Very fair and prompt. Very knowledgeable. Difficult to find such honest professionals these days.

Thank you Kathy for your review and kind words. we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Air Conditioning Repair

Called the company and had the pleasure of having Medhat come and investigate why our AC was not working. He came on the same day I called and was able to assess and figure out the issue in less than half an hour. There was an issue with the starter and he was able to acquire the part and install it the next day. Very prompt and professional service. They are also very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your detailed review and kind words and recommendations. We appreciate your business.

Guy from Peel in Mississauga
Guy from Peel in Mississauga

Disappointed

We had a dishwasher and OTR microwave repair. J&J came recommended to us from another appliance company we found on Homestars since we needed Microwave repairs.
Mike was professional and efficient fixed some of the dishwashers issues. He tried to fix the microwave but did not have the part so he was going to check with his supplier. Here is where it went downhill.....I had to keep following up with him to get an update. Texted him and no response. Called and spoke with him and he mentioned his supplier advised the part is discontinued and he will get back to me end of the following week which did not happen. Texted again and no response. Had to call him again out of frustration and he said he tried to call me which I have no record of and would be able to track. Said he was still checking with his supplier and have not heard from him since and moving on. Just come clean and tell us you are not interested or you cannot get the part rather than have me chase you down.

Review has 1 previous version

dear sir as you mentioned in your review that you were transferred from another company that tells you that we Are good at what we do, we have been in this business over 25 years.
And as you mentioned that the dishwasher was fixed , but the microwave was waiting on the part.
I can't give you an estimate time for getting it until I get it from the supplier.. once I get update I would have contacted you, I guess you were frustrated because you couldn't wait, but I can't control that.
finally the supplier advised that the part is no longer available from manufacturers.
if you wish to buy the part yourself , I'll be happy to come fix it .

Magdy Hanna in Mississauga
Magdy Hanna in Mississauga

air condition Problem

I call Medhat on weekend he came and fix the air condition within half an hour. Very Professional service and reasonable price .I highly recommend him to friends and neighbours.

Thank you for your review and recommendations.
We appreciate your business.

Val in Mississauga
Val in Mississauga

Excellent service ,washer repair

Excellent service and fast response ,
Washer was leaking,the pumps was not working,everything now working perfectly and their response was very fast , best quality service and friendly team to deal with

Thank you Val for your detailed review and kind words. We appreciate your business.

Xx in Mississauga
Xx in Mississauga

Gas range repair

Mike was fast and polite...highly recomend. He repaired my stove in 30 mins and was avalable for same day service. He was organized and clean...amazing. work a very good company to deal with...

Thank you Xx for your detailed review and kind words. We appreciate your business.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?