J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

happy customer
happy customer

Over The Stove Microwave Covection Oven

Mike and his partner came and uninstalled my microwave and installed my new Microwave Convection Oven over the stove. I called them and they were there on time the same day. These two guys were knowledgeable fast and very pleasant. I would recommend them to anyone.

thank you for your detailed review and kind words and recommendations . we appreciate your business.

Janice  from Oakville
Janice from Oakville

Wall Oven repair

I left a request to quote with Homestars and J&J Called us back within 30 minutes, They asked what was wrong and got the make and model of our wall oven and came by the house within 3 hours and repaired our wall oven, even bringing the correct parts with them.
I will call J7J for any future appliance repairs. They were also polite and clean

thank you for your review and kind words we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Washing machine

Good and fast I recommend them for all services please don't histate to call them
I have to fix my old machine after every one else ask to junk it

Thank you for your review and recommendations we appreciate your business

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stove Issue

I called Mike due to great online reviews. He and his partner arrived on short notice to service 2 non-functioning elements on our flat top stove. They got both working within a half hour or so. It seemed the small burner had a bad connection but was working when they left. The next day it stopped working again. I called Mike and he decided to purchase a new switch. He returned tonight to install it but it turned out it wasn't a defective switch, just a bad connection. He applied some corrosion remover and voila all is working again! To his credit, there was no charge for the return visit! Hats off to you MIke.

Thanks again.
Kevin in Mississauga.

Thank you Kevin for your detailed review and kind words we appreciate your business

Microwave

Very unprofessional and strange interaction.

The day before the scheduled appointment, I was instructed to call and “remind them” about the appointment and then again on the day of because they “didn’t want to pay the long distance charges” and confirm the time of arrival.

When they arrived, they were already talking about payment before the job was even completed and requested cash. They asked if I could leave and go to the bank for them. When I refused, they pulled out a debit terminal that they had all along. I assume just to save the fee. Why can’t they just send a bill like everyone else?

They charged $90 for a part that costs $7 online.

He then insisted that I open my phone and google this website and give them a 10 star rating in front of him. Which I clearly didn’t agree with.

And lastly, without asking permission, he decided it was appropriate to put a sticker on the microwave with his phone number on it while the other guy furiously washed his hands and splashed water all over the counter.

So many levels of unprofessionalism... but the microwave works now, so I couldn’t give a zero.

when we arrived we asked for the method of payment not for the payment.
reason is you are the tenant not the property owner , who originally called us for the job.
your microwave is under the cabinet which requires a two man job .
job price $90 including labor and part was discussed with the owner on the phone on site .
the $7 part you mentioned is an after market part.
again the total job charge for two men labor and part was $90.
the one thing you said right in your review is the microwave is now working.
and that is what we do.

Gary and Mandy in Mississauga
Gary and Mandy in Mississauga

Dacor oven repair

Mike was on time, pleasant and most importantly fixed my dacor oven that wasn’t heating properly. We would highly recommend J&J. The cost to repair the oven was very reasonable.

Thank you Gary for your review and recommendations we appreciate your business

Washing machine

Called J&J to get our washing machine fixed - very responsive, affordable, knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend. They came on time, had all the parts and the price is affordable.
Also this is the second time we deal with this company and very happy with the service

Thank you for your detailed review and kind words and recommendations we appreciate your business

Elaine in Burlington
Elaine in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Dishwasher Repair

We noticed that our dishwasher was leaking water underneath. We called Mike and he came the same day. He was very through and assessed the issue immediately.
He had the part and fixed it perfectly.
We would not hesitate to recommend Mike at J&J electric and Appliance Repair to all friends and family.

Thank you Elaine for your detailed review and recommendations we appreciate your business

Craig B. in Old Toronto
Craig B. in Old Toronto

Dryer fixed in 15 min

A faulty switch and wire in a kenmore dryer was fixed in 15 minutes. Very happy with their professionalism and speed. They were able to come on a Saturday to downtown Toronto which was also a plus!

Craig

thank you Craig for your review and kind words we appreciate your business

Fz*25635 in Mississauga
Fz*25635 in Mississauga

Dishwasher repair

Great fast service
Highly recommend for reliable trustful service
I lost hope to fix the dishwasher they were able to
Fix it back like brand new
Thank you Mike for your great service

thank you for your review and recommendations we appreciate your business

More about J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs