J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Appliance Repair
Mississauga ON L5N 7T4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Guy from Peel in Mississauga
Guy from Peel in Mississauga
6 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Disappointed

We had a dishwasher and OTR microwave repair. J&J came recommended to us from another appliance company we found on Homestars since we needed Microwave repairs.
Mike was professional and efficient fixed some of the dishwashers issues. He tried to fix the microwave but did not have the part so he was going to check with his supplier. Here is where it went downhill.....I had to keep following up with him to get an update. Texted him and no response. Called and spoke with him and he mentioned his supplier advised the part is discontinued and he will get back to me end of the following week which did not happen. Texted again and no response. Had to call him again out of frustration and he said he tried to call me which I have no record of and would be able to track. Said he was still checking with his supplier and have not heard from him since and moving on. Just come clean and tell us you are not interested or you cannot get the part rather than have me chase you down.

Review has 1 previous version

Air Conditioning Repair

Called the company and had the pleasure of having Medhat come and investigate why our AC was not working. He came on the same day I called and was able to assess and figure out the issue in less than half an hour. There was an issue with the starter and he was able to acquire the part and install it the next day. Very prompt and professional service. They are also very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Magdy Hanna in Mississauga
Magdy Hanna in Mississauga

air condition Problem

I call Medhat on weekend he came and fix the air condition within half an hour. Very Professional service and reasonable price .I highly recommend him to friends and neighbours.

Val in Mississauga
Val in Mississauga

Excellent service ,washer repair

Excellent service and fast response ,
Washer was leaking,the pumps was not working,everything now working perfectly and their response was very fast , best quality service and friendly team to deal with

Xx in Mississauga
Xx in Mississauga

Gas range repair

Mike was fast and polite...highly recomend. He repaired my stove in 30 mins and was avalable for same day service. He was organized and clean...amazing. work a very good company to deal with...

Thank you Xx for your detailed review and kind words. We appreciate your business.

Dryer and Oven Repair

Mike and George assessed our problems with our dryer and oven, ordered the replacement parts, and had the appliances fixed in a few days. They were friendly, courteous and worked quickly. I would definitely recommend J & J Electric and Appliance Repair!

Thank you for your detailed review and kind recommendations. we appreciate your business.

Simone in Mississauga
Simone in Mississauga

Fridge service

Amazing service , trustful service , very helpful even over the phone ..affordable and most of all accurate in timing .. I highly recommend j&j for any electric and appliances repair ..

Thank you Simone for your review, your kind words and recommendations. we appreciate your business.

Kitchen

Mr Medhat helped to fix the oven in very small time. It had an electical problem concerning the board and now it's all good. Thanks to him and his work ethics.

Thank you for your review. we appreciate your business

ken in Toronto
ken in Toronto

Gas Dryer Repair

showed up at house, all good, checked dryer and told me it was $240. and pretty sure he said he had to change the Complete Gas assembly when in fact it was only 2 Soleniod Valves, at house maybe 30 minutes max. I'm a Tradesmen myself and feel this maybe max should have cost $150.

I would never recommend this company to anybody, actually will be warning people about him.

Dear Ken, first of all when you called to book an appointment for your dryer you have been notified that there's $70 service fee.
When I came to diagnose your dryer I gave you the repair quote upfront & I was very clear when I told you it'll cost you for part & labour including service fee $240 to replace the gas valve coils only & you agree on the quote!!!
I never mentioned to you that I'll replace the whole gas valve assembly.
However after the job was done I have returned to you $40 so the total repair cost was only $200 not $240.
So that's a very fair & reasonable price of fixing a coin gas dryer for part & labour including service as well.
Regards,
Mike Attia

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Dinner Party Emergency Stove Repair

On Tuesday I was in an anxious rush searching for an appliance repair to fix my LG glass-top stove element to enabling cooking for a large dinner party before the holiday weekend. After striking out with a great number, I finally found J&J Appliance Repair Mike who arrived at my home in TEN MINUTES to determine the cause, required parts, plus thoroughly assess my entire wall stove. Mike returned the FOLLOWING MORNING. With calming assurance he cheerfully replaced the element, tightened the convection fan, quoted my requested cost to replace our bubbling plastic dashboard cover, gave us additional advice and then rushed off to his next customer. My wife and I were thoroughly impressed with Mike’s professionalism and would give our recommendation for J&J to repair any household appliance.

Thank you John for your detailed review and kind recommendations. we appreciate your business.