J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Reviews for J&J Electric And Appliances Repairs

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Fridge repair

I called Mike and I asked him to repair my fridge. then he asked me about my fridge's model number that he brings the right spare parts that may be needed for the repair.
he came with George on the same day to my house, they diagnosed the problem very quick and repaired it.

Thank you for your detailed review and kind words and recommendations we appreciate your business

Rohit L.
Rohit L.

Dryer repair

Mike and Kujke arrived promptly to repair our dryer which had stopped working. They worked efficiently, repaired what was required, and were polite. We're very happy with the quick service and would recommend them.

Thank you rohit for your review and kind words and recommendations we appreciate your business

Lara K.
Lara K.

Dryer Repair

Mike came to fix our dryer. He was prompt, courteous, and had it repaired very quickly. We are very grateful to be able to wash and dry clothes again. Thank you!

Thank you Lara for your review and kind words we appreciate your business

mark in Mississauga
mark in Mississauga

Dryer Repair

Mike came in to fix our 4 year old dryer that conked out. They don;t build em like they used to.

Mike had to come back several times because the parts for the repair were not 100% compatible with our dryer. He then diagnosed the problem to be with the motor. He came back & put in a new motor for us-but did not charge any more for his time than he originally quoted me for.

Mike was persistent in solving the problem & fixing our dryer & he was very fair in terms of what he charged for the repair.

I would definitely use his services again & recommend him to others.

Cheers,

Mark H

Thank you Mark for your detailed review and kind words and recommendations we appreciate your business

Susan
Susan

New Dual Fuel Stove Install

Mike came in when he said he would and had our new stove installed quickly. He even helped with removing the old stove bringing it to the curb.

I had used Mike before to repair our dryer and I would use him again and have recommended his services to others.

Keep up the great work !!!

Thank you Susan for your review and recommendations we appreciate your business

Terry in Mississauga in Mississauga
Terry in Mississauga in Mississauga

Efficient and friendly

Mike installed our dishwasher and did a great job. No leaks, works perfectly. Our house has older connectors and he was able to get the right connections to make it all work. Very pleased with this service!

Thank you Terry for your review. we appreciate your business

Gautam in Ottawa
Gautam in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Maytag Gas

Mike from J & J electrical and appliance Repair responded promptly for service on my Maytag Gas Dryer, diagnosed the problem, got the replacement part and fixed it within 2 days. Will call on Mike for any future appliance service needs.

Thank you for your review and kind words we appreciate your business

Hussein Nassar in Mississauga
Hussein Nassar in Mississauga

Excellent service J&J Electric and Appliances Repair

I called J&J Electric and Appliances Repair company and asked if the technician would come to my home to repair my electric range. When I called the J & J company, the technician asked me about my range's model number that he brings the right spare parts that may be needed for the repair. The technician came on the same day to my house, found the defected rang's part and repaired it. Our range was repaired on the same day of calling the company., therefore, I recommend the J & J quick services and praise their friendly customer excellent services.

Omair in Toronto
Omair in Toronto

KitchenAid fridge repair

Mike answered right away, even though I called very early on christmas eve morning -- he was at my house at exactly the time he had communicated. He was prepared with all the tools and parts he thought I would need. He quickly diagnosed the issue, confirmed the parts, discussed the quote, and finished the repair within an hour. He is responsive on text message too. He is smart, experienced, and we will be calling him next time there's an issue!

Thank you Omair for your detailed review and kind words we appreciate your business

Pam and Gerry in Mississauga
Pam and Gerry in Mississauga

kitchen aid refrigeratot

Mike was very professional and very knowledgeable He called ahead for the model # and had a parts package for my fridge with him Smart as he was able to fix problem in 1 trip He is a very polite and charming man and a pleasure to deal with He answered the phone personally and came on time We were extremely pleased with the service

Thank you for your detailed review and kind words we appreciate your business

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?