G I. JOE Heating Inc.

Calgary AB T2J 0B8

Reviews for G I. JOE Heating Inc.

Lois

Humidifier installation, furnace check-up, switch.

G I. JOE Heating Inc.
Calgary
AB
T2J 0B8

Company responded immediately when called regarding a leaking humidifier, returned following day to install a new one, plus a required furnace switch found on routine check of furnace. Staff very efficient, friendly and helpful and will certainly be called again for all heating requirements. Thanks for the great work.

Lois

Install fireplaces and water heater in condo complex clubhouse.

G. I. Joe disconnected a floor water heating system in our clubhouse and installed 2 fireplaces which have added much to the ambience of the clubhouse. They also do regular maintenance on the furnace and fireplaces and keep everything in perfect working order. Jody and his staff are quick to respond to any calls and are knowledgeable and efficient in all we have asked them to do. Thanks for the great job Jody.

Aj in Calgary
Aj in Calgary

Furnance

If I am given the option I would gave them rating of more than 10 stars. After days of struggling for replacing my old thermostat with new on very old furnance unit, I thought to call various companies as cold weather was approaching soon to be -10c. After two unsuccessful requests with other companies, I finally got in touch with Jody. I found him very accommodating, professional & knowledgeable. When I talked with Jody he immediately knew what the issue was and upon my request he immediately sent the help

Don in NW Calgary from Calgary
Don in NW Calgary from Calgary

High Efficiency Furnace Install

Very professional furnace install. I was happy with everything and appreciated that they addressed all my questions and concerns before and after the install. Of note, the City of Calgary inspector said "these guys always do a great job" before slapping his approval on the new unit.

Cory in Calgary
Cory in Calgary

GI Joe - way to go

Fantastic service- excellent rapport- We fully recommend this company and they gave us peace of mind in making sure our 2 fireplaces were up to par, fixed our problem quickly and certainly super smart . W
e just talked about them tonight and were thankful that we know them!

Kevin from Calgary
Kevin from Calgary

Great when it comes to furnace / fireplace repair, not so great at ducting

I've used G.I. Joe quite reliably for quite a few years and I've always been happy with their work. But recently we had some issues with our bathroom fans (which I installed and had G.I. Joe install the roof vents and ducting to the fans). I decided to replace the ducting myself and when I removed the ducting, I had found that the ducting that had been punctured which caused collected condensation to leak out and pour water down around the fans. The worst part was that they used screws to keep the flex ducting from coming off of the fans (normally a ring clamp and duct foil tape or tuck tape would do) and the screws were stopping fan's back flow flappers from opening. One screw was almost placed right on the hinge point of one of the fans flappers.

Lee is fantastic and I've used them for all of my furnace and fireplaces (installation and repair), but if you guys are reading this, PLEASE work on flex ducting installs and don't use screws anywhere near a duct flapper. :-(

Calgary Scotts
Calgary Scotts

Furnace Servicing

Arrived on time and I like that they were efficient, quick and tidy. And very affordable. I had 2 properties with 2 furnaces for servicing. And I was very much pleasantly surprised to be told I was eligible for the multiple discount @ $100 per appliance. I was also happy that they called the day before to confirm that they were coming. Very professional. Will recommend and use them again!

hammerpw in Calgary
hammerpw in Calgary

Furnace and A/C unit

We bought very old house with many issues. The guys were VERY responsive, gave ideas and installed very quick with NO issues. I would recommend this company, as a matter of fact we are using them again for HVAC in new house.

Christine
Christine

Fantastic company!!!

Best service ever!! Gilles saved our basement! We had another person do our HVAC for our basement and did Horrible job! We would have been freezing down there in the winter! Sooo many things were done improperly by the other person. Gilles fixed everything! We are so grateful we caught this before the drywall stage! Gilles also installed our A/C and extended our gas line. All of his work was stellar! I highly recommend this company 10 times over!!

Liz in Calgary
Liz in Calgary
1 review Irricana, AB

water tanks replacement

I am very pleased with the service and quality of workmanship Jodie & Lee did when replacing my 2 hot water tanks. Not only did Jodie respond quickly to me, he was able to have the tanks installed within a couple days. I got the impression from Jodie that supplying the service was more value to him than the monetary gain of the service, as he had to travel out of the city to replace them and invoiced me for the same price as Lee advised me some time ago, and that tells me they are honest & good to their word guys. These guys are the type that re-instill the faith in man kind, they give it to you straight and very professional. thank you very much Jodie & Lee, it is appreciated. Liz K

More about G I. JOE Heating Inc.

G I. JOE Heating is a Calgary based company made up of two Master Gasfitters with 30 years combined experience in the HVAC trade. We provide knowledgeable and skilled service, repairs and installation work on furnaces, hot water tanks, and fireplaces. We also offer gas line, garage heater and air-conditioning ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?