Sod Masters Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON

Reviews for Sod Masters Inc.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

New sod

Everyone was very nice to deal with and thry seem to be a very busy company. No issues with customer service at all and payment couldnt be easier. Job looks good, just had to go back over all the sod as it wasnt pushed down flat in all areas (not sure its supposed to be either). Great experience, good work but expensive for such a small yard. Will sod myself again next time but thought i’d go with the pros as I was to busy and wanted it dont right. Good work.

Thank you Dave for your feedback. It is important for us to know not only the good comments but to learn from any mistakes we`ve might have made along the way. Just a reminder to you, that we fully guarantee the job for one year which includes labour and material. There are some conditions that are excluded from the guarantee such as animal damage, insect damage and poor cultural practices. I hope your mother can now enjoy her yards once again. Saul

Thomas in North York
Thomas in North York

Sod for backyard

Saul and his team did a fantastic job installing sod in my back yard. They made sure to keep the shape of the yard and took great care in cleaning up afterward. Their instructions for aftercare and maintenance was also thorough.

Will definitely contact Saul again for future projects.

Fatima Wakefield in Scarborough
Fatima Wakefield in Scarborough

Remove, resurface and install new sod in front and back yard

We are very pleased with the quality of the sod and the excellent work. The job was done fast, efficiently and at a reasonable price.
We must compliment Saul and his crew for their professionalism.
Highly recommend this company.

Paul and Elizabeth in Toronto
Paul and Elizabeth in Toronto

Front Yard Re-Sodded

Saul and his team arrived as scheduled, and performed the work efficiently and well. They were friendly and courteous, and easy to deal with. I would absolutely deal with them again, and recommend them without reservation.
****UPDATE - Initial work was good however since then we have had problems with our lawn and followed up with Saul for some feedback. He told us he would come to have a look at our lawn twice. He has not done this and has completely avoided us. Told us he would come back to cut a tree at beginning of Sept. Charged us a RIDICULOUS price because he could not be bothered. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!! DOES NOT CARE about his clients and constantly brags about how busy he is. Don't be fooled by first contact. EXTREMELY DISAPOINTED.*****

Review has 1 previous version

I am sorry to hear that we let you down. For the record, I did complete a site visit at your home to evaluate the additional work you wanted completed. The instructions I received was to quote on the removal of a large tree, a number of hedge bushes and to re-sod in the area where the removal was to take place. I corresponded with you by quoted you a price for this work. Obviously, I gathered from your above text that you felt the quotation was too high and decided not to proceed. At no time did I charge you for this work as it was only a quotation. I would happy to meet with you to discuss a suitable price for the completion of the work. Saul Gould

replacement of all sodded areas

In a word - great. They do excellent work and are very easy to deal with. Things came up that weren't anticipated and Sol was understanding and made sure the job was perfect. They put the racoon netting and releveled the ground. I was very happy with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs this type of service. Its a pleasure to deal with people like Sol who cares about the kind of work done . thank you sodmasters!

Joan in Leaside
Joan in Leaside

Front yard re-sodded

I should have written this review in September 2016 when Saul's crew came to re-sod my front lawn...so my apologies, Saul. Sod Masters did an amazing job. Saul himself has decades of sod-laying and lawn-care experience behind him. The three men who did the labour were polite, on-time, and cleaned up after themselves. We went from having a weedy, sparse lawn to an emerald-green carpet in one day. As well, Saul's follow-up is impressive: I've called on Saul a couple times since last fall with questions, and he has always responded promptly and driven over to take a look and provide expert advice. Please trust him with your lawn and you won't be
disappointed.

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto

Sodding garden

Sod masters helped me with a small sodding job in my backyard, filling in an approximately 200sq ft garden with sod. The crew was professional and the job was well done. Sod masters went above and beyond to mke sure I was satisfied with the end result. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

demek in Toronto
demek in Toronto

Backyard regrading and resodding

Whole backyard was ripped out, regraded and new sod was laid. Even ripped out the jungle that was growing in one corner. Done in 2 days. Extremely professional, efficient and well done for a reasonable price. Workers were great, and the owner was very hands on an came multiple times while they were working to check on what was happening. Extremely happy with the job that was done.

Finally, a yard of which we can be proud!

Saul and his crew were courteous and responsive. After having several quotes from landscapers, we found Sod Masters. We were only looking for grass - no bells and whistles. I would definitely describe them as Masters! They levelled our yard and took out a ton of gravel (much of it 6" deep!). I cannot thank them enough!

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Removal of interlock and sodding backyard.

I would recommend Sod Masters for anyone looking to re-define their landscaping. I reviewed many options when making a decision on which company to go with for removing our old interlock and replacing it with sod, including options of doing it ourselves. The owner was very knowledgeable about the process and provided excellent advice include reasons why not to do it ourselves (including removal). Their fee was very fair but the workmanship was incredible, beyond expectations. The onsite crew helped remove plants that I wanted to keep as well as repotted them for transplanting, added soil to my gardens and did a beautiful job leaving us with a gorgeous backyard. They completed the project ahead of schedule and were in communication with us throughout the entire job.

This winter was not very kind to our lawn and Sod Masters have lived up to their great reviews and have helped us bring our lawn back to life. Your search for a landscaper should end here. If you have any concerns about who to go with choose Sod Masters, you won’t be disappointed.

More about Sod Masters Inc.

Whether you require sodding, seeding, or need material delivery, Sod Masters is equipped to repair any size lawn or unique landscape across the GTA. Our professional services can help eliminate potential turf problems due to insect damage, grass disease, pH soil levels or simply from neglect over time.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in North York?