Sod Masters Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON

Reviews for Sod Masters Inc.

Paul and Elizabeth in Toronto
Paul and Elizabeth in Toronto

Front Yard Re-Sodded

I contacted Saul in the winter to arrange for our front yard to be resodded in the spring. Saul and his team arrived as scheduled, and performed the work efficiently and well. They were friendly and courteous, and easy to deal with. I would absolutely deal with them again, and recommend them without reservation.

Fatima Wakefield in Scarborough
Fatima Wakefield in Scarborough

Remove, resurface and install new sod in front and back yard

We are very pleased with the quality of the sod and the excellent work. The job was done fast, efficiently and at a reasonable price.
We must compliment Saul and his crew for their professionalism.
Highly recommend this company.

replacement of all sodded areas

In a word - great. They do excellent work and are very easy to deal with. Things came up that weren't anticipated and Sol was understanding and made sure the job was perfect. They put the racoon netting and releveled the ground. I was very happy with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs this type of service. Its a pleasure to deal with people like Sol who cares about the kind of work done . thank you sodmasters!

Joan in Leaside
Joan in Leaside

Front yard re-sodded

I should have written this review in September 2016 when Saul's crew came to re-sod my front lawn...so my apologies, Saul. Sod Masters did an amazing job. Saul himself has decades of sod-laying and lawn-care experience behind him. The three men who did the labour were polite, on-time, and cleaned up after themselves. We went from having a weedy, sparse lawn to an emerald-green carpet in one day. As well, Saul's follow-up is impressive: I've called on Saul a couple times since last fall with questions, and he has always responded promptly and driven over to take a look and provide expert advice. Please trust him with your lawn and you won't be
disappointed.

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto

Sodding garden

Sod masters helped me with a small sodding job in my backyard, filling in an approximately 200sq ft garden with sod. The crew was professional and the job was well done. Sod masters went above and beyond to mke sure I was satisfied with the end result. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

demek in Toronto
demek in Toronto

Backyard regrading and resodding

Whole backyard was ripped out, regraded and new sod was laid. Even ripped out the jungle that was growing in one corner. Done in 2 days. Extremely professional, efficient and well done for a reasonable price. Workers were great, and the owner was very hands on an came multiple times while they were working to check on what was happening. Extremely happy with the job that was done.

Finally, a yard of which we can be proud!

Saul and his crew were courteous and responsive. After having several quotes from landscapers, we found Sod Masters. We were only looking for grass - no bells and whistles. I would definitely describe them as Masters! They levelled our yard and took out a ton of gravel (much of it 6" deep!). I cannot thank them enough!

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Removal of interlock and sodding backyard.

I would recommend Sod Masters for anyone looking to re-define their landscaping. I reviewed many options when making a decision on which company to go with for removing our old interlock and replacing it with sod, including options of doing it ourselves. The owner was very knowledgeable about the process and provided excellent advice include reasons why not to do it ourselves (including removal). Their fee was very fair but the workmanship was incredible, beyond expectations. The onsite crew helped remove plants that I wanted to keep as well as repotted them for transplanting, added soil to my gardens and did a beautiful job leaving us with a gorgeous backyard. They completed the project ahead of schedule and were in communication with us throughout the entire job.

This winter was not very kind to our lawn and Sod Masters have lived up to their great reviews and have helped us bring our lawn back to life. Your search for a landscaper should end here. If you have any concerns about who to go with choose Sod Masters, you won’t be disappointed.

Scott from Toronto
Scott from Toronto

Sodding

Very happy with the work performed by Saul and his crew. Saul is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions both pre- and post-job. We highly recommend Sod Masters.

jeff in East york
jeff in East york

Sod Installation

Saul and his team at Sod Masters laid new sod in my front, side and back yards this week. My property was an absolute mess following an extensive renovation and Sod Masters did a great job clearing away the debris and prepping the ground for new grass. Their grading and attention to detail was excellent. Highly recommended.

More about Sod Masters Inc.

Whether you require sodding, seeding, or need material delivery, Sod Masters is equipped to repair any size lawn or unique landscape across the GTA. Our professional services can help eliminate potential turf problems due to insect damage, grass disease, pH soil levels or simply from neglect over time.