Picture Source

Review for Picture Source

Stacey C
Stacey C

Artwork for bathrooms

I wasn't expecting a 'mall art store' to deliver in terms of selection or quality, but I had looked at a lot of other independent art stores in the area and everything was either ridiculously expensive or really limited in terms of selection. Picture Source ended up having 2 pictures that I loved for my two bathrooms - I spent about 30 minutes looking through their art (they had lots) and ended up with two nice, well-framed pictures that I love. I will return for other larger art for my other rooms in the future.