RPG Solutions - No Longer In Business

Pest & Animal Control
Hamilton ON L0R2H6
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Hamilton  >  RPG Solutions - No Longer In Business

Review for RPG Solutions - No Longer In Business

Sarah from Oakville
Sarah from Oakville

Mice extermination

RPG Solutions - No Longer In Business
905-407-9955
Hamilton
L0R2H6

I had never had mice in my house (in my life) until this Fall. I am currently living near a big construction site, and I'm certain that this is what 'stirred up' the mice so that they had to find other places to live. when my cat found/killed one mouse in my basement in September, I was really hoping that that was it. But then we found evidence of another one (which we caught in a trap), and then another one and another one, until we were convinced we had a whole family (or 2) living in our laundry room and basement. Having had no experience with this, I wasn't willing to try to catch them all myself. We called RPG and they made us feel better right away, assuring us that this was not a catastrophe. They quoted us immediately and came out quickly to assess the situation. They then did a full look at our house and sealed up the holes (there were many 'dime sized' holes between bricks/morter and foundation that I didn't realize that mice could fit through) and set the required traps. Within a week we stopped seeing evidence and we've seen no more since then (because obviously the mice aren't getting in any more!)! Huge relief!