Colour For You

Dana Z.
Dana Z.
14 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ceiling Drywall Repair

I had Slava repair my ceiling from where we removed those old jumbo pot lights and had new up-to-date pot lights installed. He is a very professional, knowledgeable and courteous individual who did an excellent job. He called me to advise me of what to tell the electrician before he started the job, he showed up on time, was extremely neat and tidy and is meticulous about his work. He included me on any decisions that needed to be made "on the spot" so the outcome would be to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend him for any residential renovation given the experience we had with him here. His specialties are painting, wallpaper, stucco removal... he can be trusted to do the job well and at a very reasonable price.

Dear Dana, I thank you for actually taking the time to express your satisfaction with my work.It was my pleasure to work on your home.
Slava

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?