Creekside Tile Company

Creekside Tile Company

Reviews for Creekside Tile Company

Elisa from Toronto
Elisa from Toronto

Tile in bathroom and kitchen backsplash tiles

Found Creekside Tile online by chance as I was searching for a specific tile for one of my rentals. Creekside has tiles that you will not find anywhere else. I went to all the large companies and none of them had what I was looking for. Enrique was professional, personable and gave great advice. Enrique also gave me a great price on the tiles without me even asking. The backsplash in the kitchen looks great as does the flooring in the bathroom.

Wendy from York
Wendy from York
3 reviews York, ON

Kitchen Backsplash tiles

Creekside Tile offers a beautiful selection of tiles many of which are only available at Creekside. Until I visited the showroom, I had been to a number of competitors and was disappointed with the same old offerings. Creekside had fresh looks to choose from at a variety of price points. Enrique, the friendly owner, was very helpful with his advice on design, installation, and maintenance. The backsplash tile we chose is stunning.

Dennis Levesque from Scarborough
Dennis Levesque from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

kitchen reno

Enrique was extremely professional in advising us on tile and in obtaining the tile I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable and customer-focussed. I have no problem driving from Scarborough for tile for my next project!

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in York?