Fair And Square Roofing Inc

Reviews for Fair And Square Roofing Inc

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

roof shingle replacement

We are very pleased with the workmanship and professional job done by the crew and Dominic Plaza. I would highly recommend Dominik and Fair and Square Roofing INC. to friends and college's.

james.S
james.S

Re shingle Home

Great attitude and very accurate work, I have a tendency to be critical about how things are done, nothing annoys me more than spending hard earned cash to just give it to a contractor who doesn't have your best interest in mind. Our home has a large roof with many details and we also wanted some special treatments done. I was pleased with the accuracy and workmanship. These folks were not the cheapest estimate, however, their work is some of the best Iv'e seen.

Dave in Edmonton
Dave in Edmonton

New shingles

Having a large house, I knew getting it re- shingled would be a big job and costly. I had a couple of estimates done but I wasn't totally satisfied with the overall customer experience never mind the cost. When I contacted Dominc he immediately treated me like a customer should be treated. Dominic and his crew are not only professional and genuine, but they certainly raise the bar on customer satisfaction! Without a doubt, Dominc is the one to use

Mel k in Edmonton
Mel k in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replaced shingles on house and garage

Dominik explained all options clearly in the estimate. Repaired part of the roof and sent me pictures of the repair prior to applying the shingles. Completed the house and garage in one day. Guys that worked on the roof were very friendly.

Always a pleasure Mel

Beth in Edmonton
Beth in Edmonton

Roofing (re-shingling)

We are extremely happy with the re-shingling work done by Fair & Square Roofing. Fair pricing, on schedule, and quality workmanship. We also appreciated the followup visit by Dominik, who performed a final inspection of the work and gathered any feedback from us.
A big thanks to Dominik and his crew, who did an awesome job on our steep roof, on what were probably the 3 hottest and smokiest days of the summer.

Josh in Halifax
Josh in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

Dominic and his crew we're amazing funny fast all in all a great crew to have around.
Any questions I had they're willing to answer no problem. Even before we decided to go with fair and square they actually took the time to sit down and discuss everything about the roof and vents and more. They actually had a conversation unlike other companies they went above and beyond for us not a lot of companies will do that. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

Thanks Josh. I'm glad everything turned out well

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Shingle replacement-house and garage

I was really impressed with Dominik's work. He did exactly what he said he would do and he did it on time. This is a rental property we own and Dominik was great at communicating with both us and our tenants.

A friend recommended Fair and Square Roofing to us and we'll do the same.

Newroof2018 in Edmonton
Newroof2018 in Edmonton

New roof

I would highly recommend Fair and Square roofing. Dominik is very professional, and the job was completed as promised, and on time.
I appreciated his attention to detail, and progress updates.
The site was left clean, and I was impressed with the quality of the work.

Nickmpm in Edmonton
Nickmpm in Edmonton

Roof installation

After receiving 4 separate quotes Dom came in at a super reasonable cost for the quality of work his reviews speak for.

We received fantastic service from day one. He answered all of my questions as they arose in my mind on several occasions. His quote was given to us promptly followed by a follow up. And even though we took our time making our decision, there was no pressure in doing so. Once we made our decision to go with him & his company he gave us a window of when it would would likely be, weather pending.

He gave us ample notice and extra heads up on the days he was coming so we could plan to have our dog out of the house, our house is also on a zero lot line(the side of our house is the lot line) anything that may fall off the house on one side would fall into the Neighbour’s yard. They took extra caution completing the job and it was quite evident. My neighbours came to us and even mentioned how nice the crew was and that they came to the door to inspect their yard for any possible debris(there was none). They have two dogs as well so it helped their piece of mind.

i imagine it’s standard fare but I was glad they layed down sheets of wood and tarps to protect my lawn from their trailer and anything that could fall. The cleanup was A+ and when they were done I could find no damage or any real sign they were here, other than the new roof!

Dom came by the next day to double check the install and to ensure there was nothing left behind and to make sure I was satisfied with the job.

I highly recommend him, a true professional in both a business and quality of work sense.

Wow, we always strive to do a good job but that's more of a review than I expected. Thank you

aleong668
aleong668

Change new shingles

Quick, clean, on time. And they used a magnet wheeler to go through whole yard. Making sure there is no nails left behind.

Hi Alvin, just like usual we make sure to do a good job and a proper clean up. Thank you

More about Fair And Square Roofing Inc

Fair and Square Roofing is a small quality focused company run by the owner, Dominik.

Edmonton Roofing Services, Roofer In Edmonton, Roofing In Edmonton, Roofing Contractor In Edmonton, Roofing Service In Edmonton, Re Roof In Edmonton, Roofers In Edmonton, Roofing contractors In Edmonton, Roofing, Best Roofer in Edmonton, Re-Roofing Services In Edmonton

Professional St. Albert Roofer, St. Albert Roofing, St. Albert Roofing Contractor, St. Albert Roofing Service, St. Albert Re Roof, St. Albert Roofers, St. Albert Roofing contractors
St. Albert Roofing Services, Roofer In St. Albert, Roofing In St. Albert, Roofing Contractor In St. Albert, Roofing Service In St. Albert, Re Roof In St. Albert, Roofers In St. Albert, Roofing contractors In St. Albert, Roofing, Best Roofer in St. Albert, Re-Roofing Services In St. Albert

Professional Sherwood Park Roofer, Sherwood Park Roofing, Sherwood Park Roofing Contractor, Sherwood Park Roofing Service, Sherwood Park Re Roof, Sherwood Park Roofers, Sherwood Park Roofing contractors
Sherwood Park Roofing Services, Roofer In Sherwood Park, Roofing In Sherwood Park, Roofing Contractor In Sherwood Park, Roofing Service In Sherwood Park, Re Roof In Sherwood Park, Roof Repair In Sherwood Park, Roofers In Sherwood Park, Roofing contractors In Sherwood Park, Roofing, Best Roofer in Sherwood Park, Re-Roofing Services In Sherwood Park

Call or email Fair and Square Roofing at