Canada Duct Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Grande Cache AB T0E0Y0
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Grande Cache  >  Canada Duct Furnace & Duct Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Duct Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Jonathon G Howe from Tumbler Ridge
1 review Tumbler Ridge, BC

The crew showed up on time (they were early actually) and set to the task straight away without brushing us off. Each aspect of the job was explained to us when we asked about it so that we knew exactly what they were doing. The modifications they made to the duct work to accommodate their airlines and vacuum system were plugged with professional looking grommets and tin plates where applicable. The crew showed up and and did exactly what they said they were going to do.
Our cost was slightly higher than the $250 basic service as we had an antifungal/antimicrobial duct treatment applied after our ducts were cleaned. This up sell was not pushed on us. the product was presented to us and due to recent renovations we had made we decided to add this service to our package. Not required but it was good "Piece of Mind" assurance for us.

hjones from Tumbler Ridge
1 review Tumbler Ridge, BC

company did a great job. They where very professional, and unlike most companies there where no hidden costs, or aggressive upsells. Really glad I had it done, and you cant go wrong at that price.

Job Price

Thanks for this great review Sir. We look forward to serve you in the next couple of years.

Jessica  from Grande Prairie
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

I was very impressed with Canada Duct service. They arrived when they said they would, took the time to explain what their process was and they were very upfront about the total cost, which was very reasonable. They took their time to make sure my furnace was working properly before getting started and a very nice thing for me was they removed their shoes. There was no hidden cost, the price was exactly what they said it would be, and they offered to do extras at extra costs, but not before asking me if I wanted it. First class service all around!

Job Price

We are so glad youre happy with the service and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future. Thanks for this wonderful review

jessica fredlund from Dawson Creek
1 review Dawson Creek, BC

We really appreciated the thorough cleaning job we received from Canada Duct! They were fast, friendly and did a great job! We would recommend them for all furnace and duct cleaning, maintenance and repair.

Job Price

Thank you for this wonderful review. We hope to serve after 2 years as recommended

Lisa Harasen  from Tumbler Ridge
1 review Tumbler Ridge, BC

The lack of professionalism that was shown today from this company upsets me. My friend who has 2 kids was expecting these people to show up at 4 this afternoon to install her humidifier that they said she needed. They didn't even bother calling till 6 pm and wasn't there till 7. (For anyone who has kids should know 7pm is just unacceptable) let me first just say this cost her 475$ after she had ALREADY paid 500 to have ducts cleaned, dryer vent cleaned and wood stove. They did a very horrible job. They ran a hose ACROSS THE FLOOR to a drain in her laundry room from her furnace cause they were so careless to have looked for the drain right beside the hot water tank. And they strapped it down with zip ties. Then very briefly explained to her once it was done how to turn it on and left in such a hurry they didn't even count the cash she had given them to install it... I'm disgusted with the service of this company and would NOT recommend it to anyone. I'm sad I paid the money to have my ducts cleaned then watched my poor friend get ripped off by a bunch of careless jerks.

Job Price

We strive hard to please and satisfy our customers on every job we do and we are very sad to hear this. We also try to avoid to use the drain next to the hot water tank because of the hightemperature on the area and we want to avoid melting the humidifier drain hose in the future. Moreover we use one piece of zip tie to lock the hose on the drain to avoid flood.We will be more than happy to repeat the cleaning job with no cost until customer is satisfied. Again we are sorry to hear this.

Jennifer from Grande Cache
1 review Grande Cache, AB

Furnace & Duct Cleaning - Did a great job - Was very polite and personable. Would gladly have him return in a few years to get service done again. Would refer him to family and friends.
Thanks :)

Tanya willshaw from Grande Cache
1 review Grande Cache, AB

Very friendly and did a great job of our furnace and duct cleaning, chimney cleaning, duct sanitizing. Arrived on time, and didnt leave any mess behind. We Would definitely hire them again, and fully reccomend them if you are looking for a professional! . . . . .

Bernie Lyon from Grande Cache
1 review Grande Cache, AB

They did our vents furnace and chimney last week. They were fast friendly and explained everything they were doing We are very happy with their work and would recommend them to anyone.

Trudi Holland from Grande Cache
1 review Grande Cache, AB

Great guys and service. They explained everything they were doing. They also told us about getting a switch for the blower so we can have cool air in the summer. Being new to this type of heating, we're from the uk, very helpful.

More about Canada Duct Furnace & Duct Cleaning