El Air Heating And Cooling

Review for El Air Heating And Cooling

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto

Repeat customer

I am an inquisitive customer and I am happy with Elran’s attentiveness not only before , during but after installation.

I recently purchased a new furnace for my house after I purchased a air conditioner from this company three years ago.

He always is willing to educate me and continues to answer questions as they have come up.
He is a pleasant person to work with. I highly recommend him. And I love my Amana products.

More about El Air Heating And Cooling

Based out of the Greater Toronto Area, El-Air Heating And Cooling is a growing HVAC company serving the GTA, York and Peel Regions of Ontario. Our team are knowledgeable, certified and well trained technicians who understand the importance of professional service and strive to keep the customer happy and comfortable. ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Thornhill?