Levett Renovations

Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Top Class Kitchen Reno

This is not the 1st time I have hired Chris and as usual I am very pleased with the results. From start to finish Chris and his team provide 1st rate service and quality work. Chris' estimate was in the middle of those I asked for and so I was happy to choose him based on past experience. The work was done very quickly, cleaned up every day and always left me with a basically functional kitchen area regardless of what was going on. Chris gave me various suggestions of places to go to choose my cabinets, etc. In one case I didn't follow Chris' selection and later on my original choice of counter became unavailable, so Chris sent me elsewhere, dug out my previous counter he had already removed, reinstalled it and set me up as well as possible for the 2 wk delay I caused. I love the results! My new home is actually a century home and Chris knows so much he was able to take into account the old plaster walls, heating and other weird stuff as well as giving me useful suggestions on making my kitchen modern but in keeping with the age of the home.

I would like to add my 10/10 really means something: a) I have a number of rental properties so I have hired more contractors than most home owners;
b) despite the above I made a whopper of a mistake choosing another contractor and have had to write my first ever 1/10 review.
Thx for all your help Chris!