Ikea

Reviews for Ikea

Cathy in North york
Cathy in North york

Buddha Bowls

I was looking for some Buddha bowls and was disheartened by what I was finding in the traditional places to look - china stores and department stores such as The Bay.

It then occurred to me that Ikea might have something and they did. I bought two to try and then I received an email from them that they were on sale and bought another 6.

Very pleased with the product.

chandra in Mississauga
chandra in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Bedroom renovation

I recently renovated my son' s bedroom. I bought bed set and wall coverings. It has a whole new look and my son loved it. It was so easy shopping with a low budget.

Jo in Toronto
Jo in Toronto

Great entry level cabinets

Wanted to have built in closets, in the bedroom, so decided on IKEA PAX system. Very east to out together and you can upscale them with more expensive pulls, crown mounding and painting.

1 review Vancouver, BC

condo furnishing

I purchased a new apartment & bought all the furniture ,fixtures,linens,kitchen items from Richmond store.

The queen size bed sheets which i had bought didn’t fit my queen size mattress and therefore i went to your store to return the same & buy new ones.

I was helped by a tall boy and a girl but they refused to take the linen saying that it doesn’t have a tag and have been washed which was not the case.

Few days later on the way to Harrison Hot springs i came across ikea store at coquitlam & as the linen was still in my car we went to the return counter and the agent very gladly accepted the same & also found the label which was sewn deep inside the duvet cover.

I bought some more stuff from that outlet including a foot stool which we didn’t find suitable on reaching home.

Thereafter i went to ikea Richmond store to return the same & came across the same lady who started shouting at me saying that she had told me not to bring back the used stuff . I called her manager who refused to hear my complaint and started saying that she is our old co worker & she is correct.

Chris from New Westminster
Chris from New Westminster
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Update

I was amazed at the selection and quality of kitchen components IKEA had. The price was right and I purchased several cabinets, and tons of furnishings to be installed into our new kitchen. The staff were so helpful in assisting me with the design I wanted. They answered all my questions and showed me what would fit properly into my custom design. All I had were the dimensions and a rough sketch. IKEA is awesome when it comes to finding something reasonably priced and modern.

Shoshana Brohman from Toronto
Shoshana Brohman from Toronto

bedding and duvet covers

I love Ikea, but when it comes to their duvet covers and bedding, it is worth it not to cheap out. I have purchased the less expensive products, and the sheets are so thin you can see through them, and the duvets to not stand up to long use or repeated washing. Spending a little more or buying something on sale, it is totally worth it, I have duvets, covers, bedding that are more than ten years old and they have held up beautifully. I also love the selection of pillow and duvets that can customize and create a great a comfortable sleep environment.

Sian from Toronto
Sian from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Mattress

Needed a reasonable quality mattress that wouldn't break the bank, for our spare room -- no need for orthopedic, memory foam, etc. Ikea's selection suited our needs perfectly. As is customary, you serve yourself i.e. lug the mattress to the checkout, but that's a small price to pay for saving upwards of 300 bucks. Delivery was prompt (arrived the same day).

J. Afarian from Ajax
J. Afarian from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Beds

The beds, although not the greatest quality certainly work well for our child and for the price are great. They are a bit lower to the floor as well which really helps so our child can easily get in and out of bed and if they fall out it isn't as far to fall!