Heavenly Heat Inc.

Floor Retailers
207 Edgeley Blvd Unit #6 Vaughan ON L4H 4B5
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Vaughan  >  Heavenly Heat Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heavenly Heat Inc.

The quotes given to me were at very good pricing. I had other financial obligations at the time when I received the free quote from Heavenly Heat. Although I knew I was not going to do my Floor Heating any time soon, but the prices were at best any floor heating company could offer in my area. I decided to get the job done. It was worth the money and I'm happy with my floors. I recommend this company.

We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our floor heat and find it as a value!

lola123 in Toronto

Using Heavenly Heat to install heated floors into our washrooms is one of the best decisions we made during our recent renovation. They provided valuable insight during the renovation process, and installed our floors in a timely and efficient manner. There is nothing better than stepping out of the shower onto heated floors- thank you Heavenly Heat!

Very happy to hear that you enjoy your floor heating!

The heated floors that we purchased from Heavenly Heat were in great quality, easy to install after them teaching me. They were very nice and polite from beginning to end. If i were to buy a new home and needed heated floors, definitely I would buy from them again without a doubt.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are happy that you enjoy our product and please keep in mind that we are here in case of any questions or if you require further information.

Thank you for choosing Heavenly Heat!

More about Heavenly Heat Inc.

We are a manufacturer of electric radiant heating products from interior floor heat, snow melt, deicing, to pipe tracing. The one stop shop for your heated cable needs! We offer the best prices for top quality products and our service is outstanding!