C&R Paving

Review for C&R Paving

goodman from Brampton
goodman from Brampton

Repair Of Residental Driveways

C&R Paving Inc. resurfaced our driveway and landscaped the front walkway and gardens They did a FANTASTIC job. I very seldom do any reviews, but I felt it appropriate to do one about this Landscaping company. I got 3 quotes from 3 different landscaping companies, C&R was not the most expensive and they were not the cheapest. I liked the fact they were a member of the Better Business Bureau. I found them on the internet, called them in the morning Brian the owner, called back within the hour. Rick and Brian came to my house that same day and discussed what I wanted and the cost. We liked there ideas and the price, gave them a deposit with payment to follow as job was completed.