Fences & Gates

Reviews for Element Fence

hofer in Toronto, Ontario
hofer in Toronto, Ontario

Amazing company top Notch work

Daniel Mazzuco owner of element fence came buy and personally gave me an estimate for a fence. He went over and beyond to make sure that the fence was exactly as I wanted. I had a lot of people come to give me quotes that where out of this world. Element fence was affordable and they did an amazing job on the fence. His professional crew worked in the rain and cold to make sure the job was done on time. They are working on my next project right now I would recommend them to anyone who wants the job done right the first time at affordable prices.

Hofer,
Thank you for the wonderful review.
We look forward to completing your next project.

Kathryn in East york
Kathryn in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Privacy fence

I can't say enough great things about these guys, they were fast, professional, knowledgable, etc. The fence was up in one day. They cleaned up their mess as well as removing an old post of ours. Would recommend to a picky friend in a heartbeat.

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the review.
Keeping our job site clean and organized is equally as important as completing the job job itself.
Safety is our number one priority, but my idiosyncrasy for cleaning sometimes just takes over.

Carlos
Carlos

Pool Fence Etobicoke

We were very impressed with both the quality of the work and the professionalism of the Element Fence team. Daniel proved to be an invaluable resource as we worked through several issues. His knowledge of the area, existing by-laws and care to address the concerns of all those involved was exceptional. We are thrilled with the fence and feel that it has greatly enhanced our property.Thank you Daniel and the team at Element Fence.

Carlos,

It was a long and involved process but we enjoyed it.
You worked just as hard as we did to get the job done and you deserve the fruits of your labour.
We have recently built fences for a few of our neighbours, thanks for your review.

Daniela from Etobicoke
Daniela from Etobicoke

Ibeam lattice fence

Very personable professiojal and easy to work with. Daniel provided excellent guidance and options for a somewhat complicated space prior to doing the work. A seamless process with a perfect finished product.

Daniela,

Not every fence we build will make a difference is a person's life, I hope this fence has helped to complete your yard and provide a space your family can enjoy.

Marcia Myers from Toronto
Marcia Myers from Toronto

iron fence installation

I highly recommend Element Fence. Daniel is a reliable, intelligent, personable man who provides excellent service and workmanship. He worked long hours in very cold temperatures to install the fence on time. He also went way beyond expectation when he transformed an unpleasant situation with an adversarial neighbour, creating a respectful, cooperative exchange. My fence is just beautiful.

Marcia,

We've had the pleasure of completing three fence projects for you. It's always such an enjoyable day.
It's said that a good fence makes a good neighbour, is that true?

Jill from Toronto
Jill from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Chain-link Fence

Daniel was the the first and quickest to respond after all my pricing/contact requests. He came promptly and assessed our yard and provided a PDF quote the same evening! He even helped us open up a 'side' fence (at no charge) to make a gate, prior to us signing with him! His responsiveness, patience with all my questions and queries and most of all, the finished product are outstanding! Our fur-baby can now run freely in our backyard without the worry of the lingering coyotes! Daniel was our first contractor we hired after moving in - I hope all other contractors we hire in the future (roof, bathroom renos etc. are as good as he is! I wish I had more fence for him to put up, to work with him again! He was a dream contractor and will definitely recommend to anyone looking for A+++ quality work!

Jill,

Thank you for the kind review.
Coyotes are a serious problem for man's best friend, they seem to be drawn away from the ravine lots now and snout out just about any yard with a dog.
I'm so glad we could help protect your fur-baby.

Chris Perez from Toronto
Chris Perez from Toronto

Backyard Fence

Another contractor tried to install fence posts for us and did a terrible job. Element came in, removed the old posts and built a beautiful fence in its place according to our specifications. Their attention to detail is remarkable, and they've ensured that the job was completed fully and to our satisfaction.

Element also accepts credit cards, which is a plus!

Our first review!!
Thanks Chris,

We hope your fence is a pretty today as it was the day installed.
We are all a consumer somewhere, who doesn't want to collect points?!
Element Fence accepts credit card and e transfer.

More about Element Fence

Element Fence is a commercial and residential fence contractor, specializing in custom wood and decorative metal fence, film set, security fence and razor wire, greenhouse and grow facility, solar and wind farm fence, data centre and telecom rooms, construction hoarding and temporary fence, cantilever and automatic gate fabrication / install, ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Brampton?