Complete Home Handyman Services

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga
15 reviews Hamilton, ON

Long overdue review

I own rental properties in the Hamilton area. I contact Ted for all of my needs. Ted has done dozens of jobs for me. From changing a kitchen sink, to putting up walls, pinning back eavestroughs, deck work, plumbing work, hanging doors and so on. He's not the cheapest, far from the most expensive, but he provides me with a PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE service every single time. You can take your chances using someone else, or you can call Ted and know the job is going to be done right by a licensed & insured contractor and go to sleep knowing that your problem was well taken care of.

staktrace
staktrace
16 reviews Hamilton, ON

Front door installation

I wanted my front door and surrounding trim and sidelight replaced. I was looking for something relatively simple and cheap. After talking to a couple of others I ended up going with Ted from Complete Home Handyman Services. From the beginning I was impressed with his attention to detail - he came prepared and measured everything, asked me about the details of what I wanted (type of door, handle, lock, trim, etc.) - things I hadn't even considered. At the same time he was able to recommend what would work best based on his experience since in some cases I was unsure of the different options.

The quote he came back with was a little higher than I expected (and higher than the ballpark estimate he had given me). I asked him to try and find a cheaper option and he was able to reduce the price by a bit but made it clear that if I went any lower I would be getting a poorer quality product. I like that he made this clear rather than just substituting a worse product because I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Finally I agreed, gave him a deposit and set a schedule.

On the day of the job as well, Ted and his partner worked extremely efficiently. They were very good with not damaging any of the walls while taking out the old door - I didn't even have to do any touch-ups to the surrounding painted walls. They put down a drop cloth while working and cleaned up everything after themselves. They were done within the day as promised and the door works beautifully. I'm very satisfied overall with the workmanship and the door is exactly as I wanted. Throughout the process Ted was extremely professional.

Carrie Dickenson in Oakville
Carrie Dickenson in Oakville
14 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Reno

The guys were wonderful. They arrived when they were supposed to and left a tidy area once they left. Communication was great in that they listened to me needs. Polite. Did a lovely job and were able to offer advice and cost saving ideas.

Mohamed from Oakville
Mohamed from Oakville

Plumbing and Bidet Installing

I ran into Ted of Complete Home Handyman Services in the parking lot at a shopping plaza. He offered to come check my plumbing problems on the spot and followed me home. He finished the job quickly and had the needed parts with him. He was clean, friendly and efficient.