Country Living Painting Co.

180164 Dundalk ON N0C 1B0
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Country Living Painting Co.

Reviews for Country Living Painting Co.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

Board and batten and interior siding painting

CL Painting did an amazing job painting the exterior board and batten and most of the interior of my home last year. The house is large and has some complex architecture, and I had trouble finding a painter who would take on the work. The company is extremely professional. The work was finished on schedule, everything was cleaned up perfectly, and the house looks like new.

Interior in-home/office Painting

I had Roman from CL Painting come and re-paint both my home and work office. He and his team did a fantastic job on both occasions. He was competitive with his price for both projects. Once on site, Roman and his team were thorough, on time, and left the premises clean and tidy, even when he had to return the next day to finish. He went the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied with his work and provided excellent service and workmanship.
I highly recommend Roman and the CL Painting team to do all of your painting needs, both in home and at work.

1 review Dundalk, ON

Main floor vaulted ceiling

Roman came out to paint our entire main floor living areas, including a vaulted ceiling. He was punctual, got the job done quickly, and did a very nice job. He made sure we were happy with everything before he left. This is the second time we've used CL Paint and he is always polite and respectful and makes sure the job is done well. Very reasonably priced too. I definitely recommend CL Paint!

More about Country Living Painting Co.

Country Living Painting Co is offering our vast services in Residential and Commercial interior and exterior painting projects and we're here to assist you with all of your painting needs. No job is too big or too small for our team of experienced painters. We're proud to serve Dufferin, Peel, Simcoe, Grey and Halton Regions. Don't hesitate to contact us today for a free no obligation estimate.