City Wide Bins Inc

Reviews for City Wide Bins Inc

Christina V in York
Christina V in York

Most affordable Bin company in Toronto

Was renovating my house, used City Wide Bins and ordered a 10yard for 295$ - was blown away from the amazing service and cheapest prices in the GTA , would highly recommend them, will be using them again for sure!

thanks christina for the review it was a pleasure

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Junk removal

I needed a same day delivery so I google disposal bin rental and found citywide bins,I called inn and and ask if they could make this happen and pat who anwered the phone got me a bin within a couple hours,made my day a lot easier.thanks for the service guys

thanks Paul's for the review

Devin in York
Devin in York

Very easy to deal with

I needed a bin to clear some excess rubble and soil from my property. I also had plenty of room in the disposal bin for some junk in the garage which was perfect. They were quick to respond to calls and emails which made communication a breeze. I also asked if I could keep the bin for a short while longer so we could fill it up more. This was not a problem and they came and picked up the bin. I was worried that they may have difficulty getting in and out of the lane way behind our house, these guys are professionals and it was really no problem. I know what I will be calling next time I need a dumpster rental. Thanks.

thanks Devin for the review

tiquivictor in Toronto
tiquivictor in Toronto

bin

It was pleasure to meet Jeff from City Wide Bins Inc. He was professional, and the service was amazing and on my own experience they deserved to recommend to everyone.

thanks for the response

10x10 Bin

Great service provided from City Wide! From start to finish. Super easy to get in touch with on the phone and placing the order was seamless. The driver arrived with the bin and was super. A very tight squeeze on the property but the driver managed to place well within the designated area for doors to open easily and not hindering access to the house. Also gave great advice on loading to maximize the bins capacity.

Very professional and courteous and will definitely use again and of course recommend to family and friends!

Thanks!

Ray

thanks for the review glad your were happy with the service

Ana in Hamilton
Ana in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Project

We use city wide for all our projects. We receive great service every time, They are always on time and fit us in for same day exchanges. There are never any surprises with their pricing. I highly recommend them

thanks for the review

Vanessa  in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

4 Yard BIN for Backyard

I ordered a 4 yard BIN for 2 days and asked to leave it on the road but instead they dropped the BIN in my driveway. The BIN was left on my driveway for 5 days, and now have 4 holes in my driveway and will cost me more to repair than the entire BIN cost. I would not recommend using this LOW cost and LOW service provider. The only thing they did right was collect their money. Call me at 905-242-0719 if you want to hear more.

Nav from Toronto
Nav from Toronto

Last minute soil removal

I needed a 5 yard bin urgently for soil and limestone screenings, after another company stood me up last minute. Tried calling many companies, but City Wide was the only one to come at such short notice.mthey were polite, well priced, and their driver was seasoned and very careful with our newly paved parking pad. I'll definitely use them again!

Jess  from Toronto
Jess from Toronto

Washroom Reno

Great company! Did a bathroom renovation this winter which was not easy but CITY WIDE BINS saved me when the other guys didn't show up when I had to clear my front lawn of the debre.They arrived so quickly when I called. Guys were pleasant and efficient. Highly recommend them!

More about City Wide Bins Inc

City Wide Bins Inc, is a leading disposal bins company serving the greater Toronto area. We are the most reliable and affordable bins company that is also happy to offer a first class junk removal service.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in York?