City Wide Bins Inc

Reviews for City Wide Bins Inc

tiquivictor in Toronto
tiquivictor in Toronto

bin

It was pleasure to meet Jeff from City Wide Bins Inc. He was professional, and the service was amazing and on my own experience they deserved to recommend to everyone.

10x10 Bin

Great service provided from City Wide! From start to finish. Super easy to get in touch with on the phone and placing the order was seamless. The driver arrived with the bin and was super. A very tight squeeze on the property but the driver managed to place well within the designated area for doors to open easily and not hindering access to the house. Also gave great advice on loading to maximize the bins capacity.

Very professional and courteous and will definitely use again and of course recommend to family and friends!

Thanks!

Ray

Ana in Hamilton
Ana in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Project

We use city wide for all our projects. We receive great service every time, They are always on time and fit us in for same day exchanges. There are never any surprises with their pricing. I highly recommend them

Vanessa  in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

4 Yard BIN for Backyard

I ordered a 4 yard BIN for 2 days and asked to leave it on the road but instead they dropped the BIN in my driveway. The BIN was left on my driveway for 5 days, and now have 4 holes in my driveway and will cost me more to repair than the entire BIN cost. I would not recommend using this LOW cost and LOW service provider. The only thing they did right was collect their money. Call me at 905-242-0719 if you want to hear more.

Nav from Toronto
Nav from Toronto

Last minute soil removal

I needed a 5 yard bin urgently for soil and limestone screenings, after another company stood me up last minute. Tried calling many companies, but City Wide was the only one to come at such short notice.mthey were polite, well priced, and their driver was seasoned and very careful with our newly paved parking pad. I'll definitely use them again!

Jess  from Toronto
Jess from Toronto

Washroom Reno

Great company! Did a bathroom renovation this winter which was not easy but CITY WIDE BINS saved me when the other guys didn't show up when I had to clear my front lawn of the debre.They arrived so quickly when I called. Guys were pleasant and efficient. Highly recommend them!

Chi from Toronto
Chi from Toronto

Home Reno bin disposal

I just rented a 14 bin through City Wide Bins today and everything went smoothly as planned. Patrick and his associates treated me with the Upmost Kindness and respect. I asked for a bin for a specific time to drop off and pick up, due to some restrictions i had, and they met the times requested, with no problems!
I would definitely use their service again and would recommend them to my friends and family. Keep up the good service guys!

Chi

Dan from Aurora
Dan from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Renovations

I hired citywide bins to dispose the junk during our home renovation. They were quick to exchange bins when needed and were easy to work with. I was speaking with Patrick (one of the owners) and he was not only really informative but friendly and fair. The price was extremely affordable and they were efficient and easy to work with. I would recommend Citywide bins to all my friends and family.

Sandy from Toronto
Sandy from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Garage cleanup

This is the worst company in Toronto that you can get, they are always late coming to your house then when you speak to max or Patrick they don't know what their are doing they are disrespectful also rude. One time I called max for 1 week straight to come get the bin he never picked up. Then I called Patrick he picked up but was rude so when he came to get the bin I was surprise at how much he charged me they said bin cost was $350 I was charged with $500 Bin. I would never recommend you using this company.

More about City Wide Bins Inc

City Wide Bins Inc, is a leading disposal bins company serving the greater Toronto area. We are the most reliable and affordable bins company that is also happy to offer a first class junk removal service.