Scandia Paving

jason  from Surrey
jason from Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

scandia paving

hey my name is jason and i got some work done from scandia paving and landscaping they did a very good job on my 3600 sq feet landscaping and 2000 sq feet paving and they have a very friendly service and there on time no slacking off. im very happy with this crew and they do a very clean job, i highly recommend this company for everyone.

Ian from Surrey
Ian from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Pave driveway

This company has received an F rating in Better Business Burea, I wish I knew that before I hired them...
First of all, they were canvasing in my neighborhood for work, and saw that my driveway needed paving. My wife answered, they are very pushy, and like to come in the day hours while the husbands are off at work. My wife passed them to me, and I reluctantly agreed. Long story short, I gave them specific instructions on what I wanted to done, and they completely ignored them, and did a terrible job. It was done while I was away working, my wife says they were done in about an hour, It was an $800 job. When they were done, they then demanded payment, which my wife said my husband would do when he get home, but they refused. They took the cheque and left. I got home after work, saw their job, and was very unhappy with the work. I made my wife cancel the cheque, and told them if they wanted to get paid, he needed to come back and fix their work. He returned, couldn't fix their mistakes, and brought the price down to $650, which again I reluctantly agreed because i'm very non confrontational, but i'd say i should've paid $300 at the most. He took the new cheque, and then we found out that he still tried to cash the first cheque for $800 my wife cancelled. The nerve! So for quality of workmanship, I give a zero, and for service I give a zero. Terrible company, stay away from them!