Cove Renovations

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vancouver  >  Cove Renovations

Reviews for Cove Renovations

Jill Leversage from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I am extremely happy with the finished product. Rick replaced the shower, put in a new floor and new vanity counter top and sink. The quality of work is outstanding. I found Rick worked to a very high standard. His work was meticulous and he was extremely enjoyable to work with. My best reno experience ever.

Miyeko Homma from Langley
3 reviews , BC

Used Rick Thompson from Cove renovations to renovate the house I bought last year. He built a fireplace and installed new hardwood floors. Installed new back splash and tile my on-suite.

When I bought the house there was an ugly stove in the corner on cement about 3 feet from the floor. He tore it out and built a fire place. Everyone comments on the transformation.

I had Rick renovate my condo, I was going to sell it. He gutted the kitchen and installed new tiles, for the back splash, added new cupboards and bamboo flooring. He also renovated the bathroom by adding new tiles on the floor and repainted walls and added a new bathroom cabinet.

I ended up renting the condo, and the people that are now renting it said the place looks like a new suite.

I highly recommend Cove Renovations, Rick Thompson and have recommended him to many friends and they are very happy with his work.