Brampton ON L7A 0R5

Victoria from Halton Hills
1 review Georgetown, ON

Tree Trimming

A++
James and his team were on time. They did a great Job for a Fair Price. Very Professional. Would highly recommend him to anyone and will keep his number handy for future work.

Thank you Victoria. I look forward to working with you again

J from Mississauga
J from Mississauga

Tree Trimming

James and his crew did a large job for me for a fair price. They were professional, fast workers who did a good job and cleaned up afterwards. I got exactly what we agreed upon for the price quoted to me. I would recommend this crew to you with no reservations.

Thanks J. Glad to hear your a satisfied client hope you got great use of all the wood.

Valerie Mckie from Mississauga
Valerie Mckie from Mississauga

Ash Tree & Stump removal

I was very pleased with Jim and his crew. Jim showed up on time and was extremely professional and careful. To see him climb our tree 60ft in the air was amazing. He left no mess and he went above and beyond to trim another tree with no extra cost. I was so highly impressed that I have schedule to do some work on my in-laws property.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the review

Martin from Toronto
Martin from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Tree Removal

Jamie was very professional and attentive to our backyard tree removal. The crew that came was fast and efficient. The price was very competitive and fair as well. I would highly recommend this company to look after any stumping or tree related issues. Thank you for the great job!

Thanks Martin, glad we could help out we appreciate you taking the time for a great review

Pritesh Patel from Toronto
Pritesh Patel from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Stump Grinding

James responded to my call immediately, and within a matter of days he showed up to give me a quote. He was reasonable, professional. I'm very satisfied with his service and I highly recommend him for any of your tree-related services. You will not regret. Take my word for it. :)

Thanks Pritesh

Matt from Toronto
Matt from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

tree removal

Brampton
L7A 0R5

Jamie and his team were great. They showed up like a swat team and hit that tree hard. It wasn't suspecting it and didn't stand a chance. The whole tree was down in less than 3 hours with zero telephone wires or roofs getting knocked down. The team was awesome and could not recommend anyone better

Thanks Matt. Here at Weir Tree we take pride in our clients property and pride ourselves on not causing damage to any properties no matter how big or small a job.

More about Weir Tree & Stumping Services

WEIR TREE SERVICE, -We are Friendly & Professional Tree Service.
Feel free to call us for a complimentary estimate. We will personally provide you an estimate with various options. Our objective is to be able to provide great quality of service at an affordable price.
Established in 2005, with over of 10 years of experience our services include tree pruning with various methods depending on the desired result. Careful tree removal, we trim hedges, grind stumps if required. We also offer replacement planting. We treat our clients property like it was our own.

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedge trimming, Planting and Deep Root Fertilizing.