Best Way Heating

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Coquitlam  >  Best Way Heating

Reviews for Best Way Heating

Summer in Toronto
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

We had an issue with our gas fireplace insert not staying lit even though it was fairly new, but past warranty. After trying repeatedly to have the original company where we purchased from to come service it, (actually tried a laughable amount of times, with a horrible amount of run around and just straight up not showing up to appointments ) we started to look online for an alternative repair person. We came across Jafar with Bestway and saw that he had very good reviews on home stars and elsewhere on line so we decided to try him. Not only did he spend some time on the phone speaking to my husband about the problem, he returned phone calls promptly and he was able to come that same day! He arrived when he promised, was able to source out the problem and do the repair within a couple hours. He made sure to protect our stone surfaces, and kept it clean. As well, Jafar has a very nice demeanor about him, he is calm, honest and very knowledgeable. It is nice to find someone who provides excellent work, customer service and value. His good reviews are an accurate representation of his work.

NP in Greater Vancouver
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

We have a 5 year old house and a natural gas fireplace. In early December we noticed our glass turning black within a couple days of use and an odd flame. We had another company come in prior to calling Best Way and they would stated they have to replace the bulk of the fireplace mechanism and part of the fireplace. Needless to say we acquired a second opinion from Best Way of which they came in the next day, the Friday before Xmas. Jafar addressed the issue as it was an improperly installed seal and some bad log placements. He then showed us the damage the sute from the exhaust was doing to the side of our house.
Jafar redid the seal, cleaned and repainted our fireplace and its awesome. We then had him service our furnace system. Jafar defines quality service and professionalism. Highly recommend, 10/10

That very kind of you.
Thanks for spending time to writing us a grate review.
Looking forward to be at your service again.

Jayson in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We wanted to get our gas fireplace serviced as we have not used the fireplace in several years. As usual, I searched the internet for available companies and reviews. We ended up going with Bestway Heating based on the reviews. For us, finding an honest and reliable company was most important. Prices vary slightly, but usually are similar.

Wow! Bestway heating was great! Jafar was on time and went above and beyond in getting our fireplace in good working order. The fireplace is an older type. But now it looks brand new. Jafar did a lot of work on it. He even re-painted certain parts and added new embers. I am pretty sure he replaced the old sand with new. The flame is now looking real good. I feel Jafar was honest in his assessment of our fireplace. Jafar found an issue with the fireplace and helped us understand the issue and presented options.

In the home maintenance world, we are supposed to get a few quotes and read reviews. But just to straight to Bestway Heating.

Hope this review helps.

Hi Jayson
Thats very kind of you to spend time writing this review.
we are very happy you liked our service.
we wish to be at your service in future.
regards.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Jafar looked at my furnace and provided a recommendation. Bestway installed a 80,000 BTU furnace along with a 4 ton blower in order to handle the air movement (AC) in the summer. He was extremely professional and his crew was very responsible. Jafar called back numerous times in the first month to ensure we were satisfied.

Thanks for your nice review.
It means a lot when it comes from a special guy like you.
Thanks again

Lan
1 review Burnaby, BC

We recently moved into a new house and needed the gas fireplace cleaned and serviced. We have no idea when the last time the fireplace was serviced (probably not since it was installed 10+ yrs ago). Jafar and his team were very helpful and were able to accommodate our request promptly. They also noticed that the exhaust vent was never properly screwed on and fixed it right away! The team did an excellent job overall and I would highly recommend them. Will definitely use Bestway for our annual maintenance moving forward.

I'm very happy to hear from you.
It was my pleasure.

Allykhan in Edison
1 review Burnaby, BC

Jafar and his team from Bestway are THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I waited 3 months to do this unsolicited review as I wanted to be sure that there were no issues.

I had a very complex install and got 6 different quotes. Some companies came and tried to quote but gave up without even providing one! Some had terrible ideas while others were waaay more expensive. It seemed hopeless but I'm glad I stumbled across the other excellent reviews for Bestway and decided to give them a shot.

So enter Jafar who setup a time and was easy to get a hold in addition to being courteous, knowledgeable and professional. After spending a great deal of time examining the situation, he proposed the best solution and I felt confident in his abilities. His quote was also the lowest for the best model (Navien NPE-240-NG)! It all sounded too good to be true - I was skeptical but never let on and just let him and his team do their work.

Well, on the day of the install he was right on time. He came with a team member and they laid out the entire plan together and sourced parts from the trucks. His colleague got right to work and they were careful to do as clean and professional a job as possible. Their communication was excellent and the job never felt rushed. In the end, I couldn't be happier with the product, price and overall experience. Not only that, he had most of the forms ready in order to get the max rebates I could.

After so many quotes and other companies flaking off, I was honestly preparing myself that the install would be impossible or look terrible in the end. Without a doubt, Bestway absolutely surpassed my expectations and I would gladly recommend Jafar to anyone needing hvac work and especially a tankless hot water heater install. Thank you so much Bestway! The tankless unit has been a game changer in my house!

I'm really very very happy that you liked our installation, thanks for all the time and effort that you put in writing this review.
Thanks again.

Rhonda in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Jafar from Bestway did a great job of cleaning up, testing and repairing my gas fireplace. He was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. He even came in the evening to accommodate my work hours. I highly recommend this company for annual gas fireplace maintenance. My fireplace looks brand new!

Thanks.
I'm happy that you liked our service.

3 reviews Delta, BC

Seyamand did a great maintenance job on my two gas fire places and boiler. Also, at my request, he flushed the boiler. He is punctual, pleasant, neat and very knowledgeable. Best Way Heating is a really good company that I trust will tell me what is required. I like dealing with this company as they are honest.

Thanks for your nice review.
I will let Seyam know that you left him a good review.
That is very kind of you to spend time to write a review.

Poco in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

These guys are great as they won't just sell you a new furnace just because it's not working. He put a used part in since we have a very old furnace. We could have paid 500.00 plus labour for a new part but why pay that when the near future calls for a new furnace. Thanks!

Thanks for you nice review

Johan in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Jafar provided a detailed estimate and explained what would work for my home. He worked an extremely long day installing both the boiler & hot water tank. Excellent job, thanks Jafar

Thanks Johan.
Thanks for your nice review and the time that you spend to upload it.

More about Best Way Heating

Best Way Heating provides professional heating and gas services, specializing in installation and repair of fireplaces, furnaces, New Furnace, furnace repair, Furnace Repair, High efficiency furnace, boilers, Tankless Water Heater, hot water tank, air conditioners, Kitchen Fan, to the Greater Vancouver Area. Our registered and ticketed technicians provide the highest level of service, and a customer satisfaction guarantee.
Do not forget to ask us about FortisBC rebates. We offer the best Furnace deals.
New Furnaces, High Efficiency Furnaces, Boilers, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Hot Water Tank, Heat Pump, Air Conditioners
Installation, Repair, Service on all Gas Appliances, Furnace, Boiler, Hot Water Tank, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Air Conditioning and Heat pump, HVAC, Gas Line
American Standard, Rheem, Napoleon Fireplace, Navien, Viessmann, Super Hot, Laars, Bradford White, Montigo Fireplace, Lennox, Bryant, Carrier
Gas, Heating, Sheet Metal, Plumbing.