Fireplaces

furnace/AC service

604-474-3355
Coquitlam
BC

Best Way Heating is the "best"
All the work they did on my furnace/AC unit was done with full attention to even the smallest detail. I could not be more satisfied with the work!

Thanks William
I'm very happy to hear that you liked our service.
See you for your next service
Thanks again

1 review Vancouver, BC

Simply Excellent

604-474-3355
Coquitlam
BC

Jafar is friendly prompt and fair. He installed a tankless water heater for us 18 months ago and came to our home tonight at dinner time driving from Coquitlam to Dunbar - all because I made a stupid mistake and caused a leak. The service is unparalleled in my experience. I recommend him without qualification.

That's very nice of you.
That could happen to anyone, I'm happy that I could get to you.
Looking forward be at your service for your next project or services.

Thomas Ho from Burnaby
Thomas Ho from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great job and great price

Jafar come on time and do a detail service of my furnace. He offer many valuable advice for me to watch out in future. He even advise me to apply for Fortis $25.00 rebate which I never heard of before. I had many serviceman who did the same job for me before and I think BestWay Heating is the best among all.

Thanks Thomas, I'm very happy you liked our service.
Looking forward seeing you for your next annual service

wurly16
wurly16
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exceeded expections, highly recommended!

I contacted Bestway Heating online after reading reviews to service our furnace and gas fireplace. Received a same day response from Jafar and an appt. was made for the following morning. Both seemingly routine jobs didn’t turn out so. The gas fireplace took much longer than anticipated due to an unexpected venting issue and the furnace was so overdue for servicing that it could have led to serious consequences if we had left it. The furnace is close to 30 years old and after servicing and checking for carbon monoxide emissions, Jafar explained and showed me what he did. He also explained what my options were when it was time to replace the furnace.

Jafar is extremely honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, hardworking, meticulous and patient. I plan on using them in the future and have no hesitation in recommending their services!

Thanks for you nice review.
We wish to be at your service again

Sky in Coquitlam
Sky in Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Forced air furnace motor repair

Motor in my ~20 year old furnace started getting very noisy. Jafar came over to diagnose the problem, and Seyam came for the replacement after I decided to go with Best Way. Both are friendly and professional, and got the job done. Now the furnace is much quieter and airflow is better.

Pros:
+ responsive to email/messaging
+ available on short notice (appointment was 2 days after contact)
+ punctual for the appointment
+ good explanation of problem and suggestions for future heating options
+ pro-active follow up after service to provide additional requested info

Thanks Sherman.
You and your family are such a nice people too, we liked working with you guys and would be happy to be at your service again.
Jafar- Seyam

1 review Port Moody, BC

Furnace servicing

Jafar arrived right on time and was very thorough cleaning and servicing our furnace. He highlighted a couple repair needs without trying to sell us a new furnace (which is what all the other company's seem to do). Very professional.

Thanks for your nice review.
Very to happy to hear that you are happy with our service.
Thanks

Sandra kovich from Coquitlam
Sandra kovich from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Gas fireplace repair

Jafar was wonderful! Not only did he solve the problem with my gas fireplace, he went above and beyond and did not overcharge. I could not have been happier with the service or the price. I highly reccommend his company.

Thanks Sandra
We are very happy that you liked it .
Looking forward to be at your service again.

Summer in Toronto
Summer in Toronto
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Top notch service, good price

We had an issue with our gas fireplace insert not staying lit even though it was fairly new, but past warranty. After trying repeatedly to have the original company where we purchased from to come service it, (actually tried a laughable amount of times, with a horrible amount of run around and just straight up not showing up to appointments ) we started to look online for an alternative repair person. We came across Jafar with Bestway and saw that he had very good reviews on home stars and elsewhere on line so we decided to try him. Not only did he spend some time on the phone speaking to my husband about the problem, he returned phone calls promptly and he was able to come that same day! He arrived when he promised, was able to source out the problem and do the repair within a couple hours. He made sure to protect our stone surfaces, and kept it clean. As well, Jafar has a very nice demeanor about him, he is calm, honest and very knowledgeable. It is nice to find someone who provides excellent work, customer service and value. His good reviews are an accurate representation of his work.

Thanks for your kind words and nice review.
the way that you talked about Jafar even I got exited to call Jafar too :)
thanks again

NP in Greater Vancouver
NP in Greater Vancouver
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Fireplace issues addressed, exceded expectations

We have a 5 year old house and a natural gas fireplace. In early December we noticed our glass turning black within a couple days of use and an odd flame. We had another company come in prior to calling Best Way and they would stated they have to replace the bulk of the fireplace mechanism and part of the fireplace. Needless to say we acquired a second opinion from Best Way of which they came in the next day, the Friday before Xmas. Jafar addressed the issue as it was an improperly installed seal and some bad log placements. He then showed us the damage the sute from the exhaust was doing to the side of our house.
Jafar redid the seal, cleaned and repainted our fireplace and its awesome. We then had him service our furnace system. Jafar defines quality service and professionalism. Highly recommend, 10/10

That very kind of you.
Thanks for spending time to writing us a grate review.
Looking forward to be at your service again.

Jayson in Coquitlam
Jayson in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Gas Fireplace Service

We wanted to get our gas fireplace serviced as we have not used the fireplace in several years. As usual, I searched the internet for available companies and reviews. We ended up going with Bestway Heating based on the reviews. For us, finding an honest and reliable company was most important. Prices vary slightly, but usually are similar.

Wow! Bestway heating was great! Jafar was on time and went above and beyond in getting our fireplace in good working order. The fireplace is an older type. But now it looks brand new. Jafar did a lot of work on it. He even re-painted certain parts and added new embers. I am pretty sure he replaced the old sand with new. The flame is now looking real good. I feel Jafar was honest in his assessment of our fireplace. Jafar found an issue with the fireplace and helped us understand the issue and presented options.

In the home maintenance world, we are supposed to get a few quotes and read reviews. But just to straight to Bestway Heating.

Hope this review helps.

Hi Jayson
Thats very kind of you to spend time writing this review.
we are very happy you liked our service.
we wish to be at your service in future.
regards.

More about Best Way Heating

Best Way Heating provides professional heating and gas services, specializing in installation and repair of fireplaces, furnaces, New Furnace, furnace repair, Furnace Repair, High efficiency furnace, boilers, Tankless Water Heater, hot water tank, air conditioners, Kitchen Fan, to the Greater Vancouver Area. Our registered and ticketed technicians provide the highest level of service, and a customer satisfaction guarantee.
Do not forget to ask us about FortisBC rebates. We offer the best Furnace deals.
New Furnaces, High Efficiency Furnaces, Boilers, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Hot Water Tank, Heat Pump, Air Conditioners
Installation, Repair, Service on all Gas Appliances, Furnace, Boiler, Hot Water Tank, Tankless Water Heater, Fireplace, Air Conditioning and Heat pump, HVAC, Gas Line
American Standard, Rheem, Napoleon Fireplace, Navien, Viessmann, Super Hot, Laars, Bradford White, Montigo Fireplace, Lennox, Bryant, Carrier
Gas, Heating, Sheet Metal, Plumbing.