Brampton TV and Appliances

Reviews for Brampton TV and Appliances

Kamal in Mississauga
Kamal in Mississauga

Worstt place to buy

they promise to send new appliance but they end up by sending on floor model with scratch and dent. when i raised my voice they only did $100 less on price and now i am asking for reimbursement they are not entertaining my calls..
Worst place to buy and no guarantee you will get new , or refurbished .

kiran in Toronto
kiran in Toronto

Home Appliances

i got the TV set and washing machine and dryer and whole kitchen set i really love the style and color as its matched with our upgraded home ,really highly recommended them

Appliance purchase

Poor service. High Attitude, no professionalism. Went first time to the store purchase 2 appliances before of long weekend had no other choice. Clearly mentioned that delivery should be after 5pm only. My mother had a Parkinson disease and cannot accept delivery. Delivery people showed up at 2pm and told my mother that they have to go to Niagara-falls thats why she has to take the items. She got panicked and called me at work. These delivery people left all the garbage cardboards on the driveway. When I asked the Manager to call me he said the owner will call me. Till today no one had callback to apologize. Do not recommend friends and family to go to this store.

Pankaj in Toronto
Pankaj in Toronto

Worst experience ever

Five star reviews you are seeing here on Google are posted by their own employees and relatives. Please beware before you go and make a deal. . Israr the guy who was at his best when we went to buy became worst nightmare for us and their manager Tahir. They delivered wrong items to us and I went next day to ask about ot and they were like it has been delivered now. You could have check before signing the lease deal, cant do anything now. When I asked them to refund me, they said its not in their policy. I raised my concern and I was pushed out of the store by three men and was threatened to call the police. I couldn't believe they were the same guys who were so sweet and laced with honey who were pushing me out of the store. I was with my two little kids when I was pushed out of their store and my two year old fell on the ground but they would not stop. Going to file small claim court but just an advise dont fall for these predators.

anar in Toronto
anar in Toronto

satisfaction

i bought a kitchen set from ,like cook top ,oven ,washing machine and dryer , i got all these in a good deal , so satisfied and love to purchase from them again

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Home Appliances

I recently moved into the area and my neighbour referred me to the store. Great service and we got an even better bundle deal on a couple home appliance pieces. Definitely recommend checking this place out if you're looking for the best bang for your buck, the sales team was great at helping deal with the kids as we looked around! I will be a returning customer.

suhil in Toronto
suhil in Toronto

Home Appliances

i got my tv set from them for our living room ,it was fabulous deal and we love it, the quality and price for it was great highly recommended them

raj in Toronto
raj in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Home Appliances

I recently moved into the area and my neighbor referred me to the store. Great service and we got an even better bundle deal on a couple home appliance pieces. Definitely recommend checking this place out if you're looking for the best bang for your buck, the sales team was great at helping deal with the kids as we looked around! I will be a returning customer.

sumit in Toronto
sumit in Toronto

Home Appliances

I was looking for tv and appliances for my home. Then i heard the add on Masti Radio. I called Sultan they said come over to the showroom. I was so amazed by the deals they have.

Home appliances

I repeatedly find myself going to Brampton TV & Appliances for any appliance needs. Many people have written bad reviews for this store. People who are in need of any home appliance do visit this store and browse around and experience for yourself how good the customer service is.