Ducky's Drains

Best of 2018 winner 4 timesBest of 2018winner 4 times

Reviews for Ducky's Drains

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Amazing Service

These guys were efficient and professional! We thought the main line was blocked, but after a quick look, they figured out it wasn't and fixed our issue, including a much less expensive fix. Would use them again in a heartbeat! Pleasant and honest. Much thanks!

Very experienced

I've used Andy several times in the past and find him to be very knowledgeable, efficient, and affordable. I would not hesitate to use him in the future. I appreciate that it's always very clear what the price is going to be before he arrives.

Sheila
Sheila
1 review Okotoks, AB

Bathroom Draining Issues

Andrew and Manon were fantastic to work with. Incredibly quick response times to set up the first appointment, and clear communication as to pricing. In two visits including a full scope of the toilet drain Andrew was able to diagnose the issues, and also solved some smaller problems in other areas of my plumbing. Really appreciate their service and will definitely use them again.

Leni in Prince George
Leni in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Highly Recommend

Very pleased with the service provided. Very professional from the initial request for service through the website to the work completed in the house to final invoicing. Will be using them again in the future.

Kim from Calgary
Kim from Calgary

Drain Clogs No More

Ducky's is a great company. Very reliable, professional and honest. I use them for every drain that isn't running smoothly and I am so impressed by the quality of service. This is a company you can trust. I recommend them to everyone who is looking for help.

Rod from Calgary
Rod from Calgary

Bathroom sink and shower drians

Have used Ducky's Drain before and have been pleased with his work and results. This time was no different, Andrew showed up on time and completed the clearing of both the bathroom sink and shower drains very quickly and efficiently.
The cost is competitive as well.
I would not hesitate to recommend Ducky's Drain.

Lin Han from Calgary
Lin Han from Calgary

Exterior faucets and valve replacement

In this spring, two exterior faucets and one three-way valve of the sprinkler system of my house are leaking and need to replace. I contacted Andy and Manon and got response quickly. Andy visited as scheduled and did a careful estimate. He explained all details of the work - what need to fix, what need to replace, where to cut and why, etc. All works are explained very clearly and professionally. The items listed in the quote is very clear too, without any hidden charge. Andy completed the work in the second day, and left nothing behind. The outside yard, the basement floor and roof were all cleaned up. I could not expect better result. This is definitely a great experience of hiring. Thank you both, Andy and Manon! Highly recommend to anyone who needs great plumbing work to be done professionally. Ten out of Ten!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service

Andy and Manon helped me with a last-minute request for a sewer scope. They provided friendly service, competitive pricing, and great communication. I highly recommend them and will definitely call them again.

Seb
Seb

Great Plumbing Services

I just had main sewage line tree root augering maintenance done and the whole process was easy and quick. Andy and his wife are very respectful and polite, I have had only good experiences hiring them over the years. Their prices are competitive and I find Andy to have high integrity and honest with his assessments. If you want peace of mind, I highly recommend Ducky's Drains for any type of plumbing service.

Thank you again for a great review and for being a repeat client!! All the best - stay warm!

Carol  from Calgary
Carol from Calgary

Shower Backup

I had my shower backup, I called the same day and he arrived within two hours. Excellent and friendly service, I will definitely use again and highly recommend him.

Thank you for the great review! Pleased we could come out as fast as we did to help you out! Thank you for choosing Ducky's Drains!

More about Ducky's Drains

CONTACT: 587-439-7667 duckysdrains@gmail.com

​Ducky’s Drains is a family owned and operated company. We are fully licensed and insured as well as A+ BBB rated. Your satisfaction is our top priority, we service every home as it were our own and leave as if we were never there. Your referrals are our #1 compliment. ​