HTA Products Inc.

Plumbing
1799 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5N 2S5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  HTA Products Inc.

Reviews for HTA Products Inc.

1 review New Westminster, BC

Terrible and NOT recommend. bought new product but they gave me furbished one and it came with some issue . I found out after thousands of dollar labour works has done. I spoke to one of the guy and we worked out a solution reduce negative impact on both sides; HOWEVER, at the end the guy deceived by asking me to write a "satisfaction letter" and then never pick up the phone again. now my phone is on his block list.

If you are getting a product with issue, good luck.

Marley from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Hta was great! My husband and I were very nervous starting our home renovations, as neither of us were knowledgeable in this field. Hta was amazing at making us feel at ease. They have the nicest showroom compared to the other ones we had visited and Nick their sales manager was very knowledgeable and helpful. Not only did he go out of his way to find us exactly what we were looking for but he also compared his prices to ensure we were getting the best deal. You can really tell he wants his customers to be happy. Hta made our first time renovation experience amazing and we would definitely recommend it!