BH Insulation

Robbki from Anmore
Robbki from Anmore
7 reviews Anmore, BC

Full Insulation of New Build

Hire this guy! I have been doing an extensive building and renovating project over the last 2 years. The amount of times I have been ripped off is ridiculous. Brad and his crew are honest, hardworking putting in long hours to get job done. Came in on budget and was willing to squeeze in additional improvements to other house. One of the best trades I've have come through our project yet and I've had a lot. He seems to work all throughout Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley!

m. williams from New Westminster
m. williams from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Insulation

Brad is amazing! He is fast and efficient and I am recommending him to our builder and my friends! I would certainly call him back for another job, any time! He has only been here from Ontario a short time and is trying to build his business. I have dealt with contractors/laborers in the past and he is very good! He provided us with his phone number if there is any problem with the inspection, which we don't anticipate!!

More about BH Insulation

B & H Insulation insulates residential, commercial and industrial buildings along with fire stopping, steel stud, asbestos removal, sprinkler sealing. We have 14 years experience.
Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in New Westminster?