Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Greater Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in New Westminster  >  Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

Reviews for Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Exterior trim painting

We had our house siding redone by another contractor. Celtic Colours completed the caulking and trim painting. Alan helped choose the appropriate colours and meticulously completed the job.

Thanks for your business Bruce!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Denman Island, BC

Painting and recommending updates for listing for sale

Allan was a pleasure to work with. He is an excellent painter and recommended colours and minor improvements to update our condo for sale.
He is professional, timely and cost conscious.

Thanks Susan and good luck with the sale!

James C.
James C.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Kitchen cabinet painting and refresh

Alan and his crew did a fantastic job. The work was completed ahead of schedule and on budget. I would highly recommend Celtic and will use their expertise on our next painting project.

Thank you James!

ivory
ivory
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cabinets Refinishing

Alan did a fantastic job on the cherry wood cabinets in my rental condo. He 'erased' 20 years of unsightly wear and tear but kept the warmth of the original look - exactly what I had requested. He kept me updated every step of the way and definitely went above and beyond what I would expect from any contractor. He is a true professional in his work and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Alan for the fact that he is an honest and true professional who delivers exactly as promised.

Thanks very much Ivory that's a very kind review.

HomeStars in Vancouver
HomeStars in Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

House interior & exterior / Condo

Alan and crew painted the inside and outside of my house in Coquitlam and the new condo in Burnaby in 2017. Alan and his crew were punctual, showed up to the job as agreed and worked within demanding time constraints and weather to complete the job. Their work was top quality and met my high standards. They were a pleasure to work with. Alan advised on colour and paint selection with cost and fashion trends in mind. I highly recommend Celtic Colours.

Thanks Mary Ellen! I'm glad you house sold and your in your new condo! All the very best Alan

Michael Z.
Michael Z.
1 review Anmore, BC

House painting colour suggestion outside of house.

Alan and his crew were very professional, great guys to deal with, prompt on time had some great suggestions for colour and used excellent product.
I would recommend Alan. and his crew anytime.
Michael Z

Thanks Michael, it was great to for both yourself and Dawn!

tanya
tanya
1 review Vancouver, BC

House painting

Excellent quality, thorough, very professional, unrushed. Came back a year later to finish painting new stairs that weren't ready to be painted when house was painted. Alan, the owner, very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Thanks Tanya it was a my pleasure to work for both of you!

Sunnyrana139
Sunnyrana139
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen cabniet refinish

Amazing job on our kitchen cabinets. Made our kitchen look completely brand new. We thought we would definitely need to get new cabinets but they now look brand new all for a good price. Allen is very professional and was very helpful. The work on the cabinets was so perfect. No flows, no mess left behind. Work was all done in a timely manner. Would most definitely use you guys again in the future.

Thanks very much Sunny, all the best to you guys on your new home!

s.cairns
s.cairns
1 review Port Moody, BC

Interior/Exterior Painting

We have worked with Alan from Celtic Colours several times over the last few years. Alan is a conscientious and professional individual to work with. He is very knowledgeable and shares his experience to ensure the job is of the highest standards. We were completely satisfied with the results of his work. We would not hesitate to refer Alan to anyone.

Thank you for the kind comment Sue!

harrymackinley
harrymackinley
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Numerous projects

I would highly recommend Celtic Colours for any painting or kitchen cabinet refinishing project. I have had the pleasure of working with Allan and his team on several projects over the last number of years and have been impressed every time. On each project Allan would review the work in advance, provide professional insight and good recommendations. The work was always completed on schedule and on budget and I've been impressed with the professional results every time. The pride in their work is reflected in the finished product.

Thanks Harry for all you business over the years!

More about Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

Cabinets by Celtic Colours is a refinishing service we offer to clients who wish to update their kitchens. We are painters who also refinish and will turn your old wood look into brand new kitchen cabinets. Dark to light is what we tend to do mostly, as in an old wood look to a nice white or off white colour with a suitable sheen. New handles and knobs can also be installed. All work is guaranteed, no final payment is required until you are 100% happy with the job, all professional tradesmen including myself will be completing the work, I refinished my first kitchen almost 22 years ago. Doors can be taken away to shop to be refinished if the owner wishes. If you ask us very nicely, we may even repaint your kitchen walls FREE of charge!!! I will be on every job refinishing the cabinets, I feel this separates my company from other painting and refinishing companies as it guarantees the client that extra personal touch.

Celtic Colours Painting and Home Services Est. 2007 is based in the Tri City. We work throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We provide Interior / Exterior Home and Painting Services. All work is guaranteed. All projects are carried out by a crew of professionals.

******

Strata and Multi-Residential projects along with Commercial and High End Painting Services are also available. Each job begins with careful preparation, exterior projects are power washed before any paint is applied.

******

Celtic Colours is owner operated. Every effort is made to ensure the painting process runs smoothly resulting in a high quality finish every time. A complementary call back service 1 year after exterior work has been completed is offered. All work is guaranteed!

******

Customer satisfaction is our main priority. Every customer is treated equally, we make sure to return calls promptly, we are always reachable before, during and after jobs with any advice, questions or concerns clients may have. 90% of all our work comes from referrals, we do our utmost to secure long lasting relationships with clients whom we consider valuable, they are the reason we are in business. We return our customers loyalty with a service second to none. We provide flexibility when dealing with budgets or time frames whenever possible whilst striving to ensure satisfaction with each job.