Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Greater Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in New Westminster  >  Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

Reviews for Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

design happens in Coquitlam
33 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We have used Celtic Colours on more than one occasion for our kitchen projects. Their work is excellent and attention to detail second to none. Alan is always helpful and interacts well with clients. I have no hesitation in recomending them to others.

Irene, Designs Happens Inc.

Thanks Irene!

neil
1 review Vancouver, BC

Alan is a true professional. World class at what he does. So happy to have found him and his team.

Thanks Neil!

tunie2010
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I found Celtic Colours to be a very reliable company. I was pleased with the work done and I have shared with friends and family. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Thank You! All the best for the new year!!!!!

1 review Port Moody, BC

Alan is personable, very professional, meticulous to detail and does great work. He made a point of letting us know of any issues he came across and offered solutions. He completed the project on time and on budget. At the end of each day his crew carefully tidied and cleaned up the site. We have recommended him to several people and many neighbours have since hired him as well.

Thanks for your business!!!!

Cory.Pedersen
1 review Port Moody, BC

Celtic Colours do a fantastic job on all kinds of home renovation. They are conscientious and responsible. They never left me hanging and waiting for the job to be completed, they arrived on time, were efficient, and completed all work when they said they would. Everything was completed to my satisfaction, and they confirmed that I was satisfied before accepting payment.

They were also honest, which is difficult to find in home renovation -- I've used the company many many times for multiple different home reno jobs and have never felt cheated. This is important for someone like me who knows nothing about home renovation and must pay someone to do it for me. Celtic Colours are my go-to forever more.

Thanks Cory for all your business over the years! All the best Alan

drainrock
1 review Surrey, BC

Allan quoted us on refinishing our kitchen cabinets to aid in selling our home. The transformation was amazing. The solid wood cabinets looked new. We asked Allan and his crew to stay and paint our home as well. We sold our home in one day.
Thanks Allan for your hard work and dedication to our project. We have since referred Allan to other friends.

Bob

Thanks very much Bob and thanks for your referrals!! All the best

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

I am a realtor and for the past 10 years+ I have been referring Alan of Celtic Colours to my clients. He and his workers are always professional and the quality of their work is outstanding. Recently he re-finished a kitchen for us. Beautiful! Geoff Jarman

Thank you!!!

Benjamin Moore Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I had the privilege of being able to see a finished kitchen of Celtic Colours recently and was extremely impressed with the finished product. The workmanship and detail he puts into his work make choosing Celtic Colours for updating your space a no brainer.

Thanks!! And thanks for the great service ye all provide!

fbates
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent job. Looks like a new kitchen. Very happy with the quality of the work and the service. I would highly recommend them to do your job!!

Thanks...enjoy your new look!

Lisak1318
1 review Port Moody, BC

his painting job is excellent. good hard working guy , on time and fast and reliable.

Thanks Lisa...hope you are enjoying your cabinets new look!!!

More about Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing by Celtic Colours

Cabinets by Celtic Colours is a refinishing service we offer to clients who wish to update their kitchens. We are painters who refinish and will turn your old wood look into brand new looking kitchen cabinets. Staining and any colour you like is on offer, however, dark to light is what we tend to do mostly, as in an old wood look to a nice white or off white colour with a nice soft sheen. New handles and knobs can also be installed. All work is guaranteed, no final payment is required until you are 100% happy with the job all professional tradesmen including myself will be completing the work, I refinished my first kitchen almost 22 years ago. Doors can be taken away to shop to be refinished if the owner wishes. If you ask us very nicely, we may even repaint your kitchen walls FREE of charge!!!

Celtic Colours Painting and Home Services Est. 2007 is based in the Tri City. We work throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We provide Interior / Exterior Home and Painting Services. All work is guaranteed. All projects are carried out by a crew of professionals.

******

Strata and Multi-Residential projects along with Commercial and High End Painting Services are also available. Each job begins with careful preparation, exterior projects are power washed before any paint is applied.

******

Celtic Colours is owner operated. Every effort is made to ensure the painting process runs smoothly resulting in a high quality finish every time. A complementary call back service 1 year after exterior work has been completed is offered. All work is guaranteed!

******

Customer satisfaction is our main priority. Every customer is treated equally, we make sure to return calls promptly, we are always reachable before, during and after jobs with any advice, questions or concerns clients may have. 90% of all our work comes from referrals, we do our utmost to secure long lasting relationships with clients whom we consider valuable, they are the reason we are in business. We return our customers loyalty with a service second to none. We provide flexibility when dealing with budgets or time frames whenever possible whilst striving to ensure satisfaction with each job.