Fibrenew Oakville Burlington

Furniture Refinish & Repair
Oakville ON L6H 4J5
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Oakville  >  Fibrenew Oakville Burlington

Reviews for Fibrenew Oakville Burlington

Rosemary in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Fantastic job by Joseph. I thought I was going to have to buy a new sofa, but the repair was excellent. Sofa like new! Very impressed and highly recommend Joseph from fibrenew.

We are very happy that you liked our work. Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review.

Andy  in Toronto

Fibrenew repaired a 1.5" diameter burn hole in a vinyl boat seat. The repair is invisible, which is particularly amazing considering the colour and texture of the original seat. Excellent responsiveness from my initial inquiry to the delivery of the finished seat. I highly recommend their service.

Razvan Radulescu in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

We have an explosive combination of a white leather sectional for 5 years, and a big dog for 3 and a half. Also a reluctance to test all the chemicals that would, supposedly, clean it up. So we almost decided to buy a new one... Until we heard the news about Mr. Gerada's Fibernew services from a big furniture store. We said let's give it a try and one month after .... what a result! Our sectional looks like new and we can redirect many thousands of dollars towards other projects. But nothing compares with the pleasure to meet such a personable family (we got the privilege to meet Ms. Gerada) with such craftsmanship, patience, knowledge, professionalism and fun. Thank you Joseph and Anita

Maria in Brampton

I called Joseph, upon the advice of the furniture store I bought my leather couch from. Joseph at Fibernew Oakville, not only did an excellent job repairing the couch, but gave me great advice on how to maintain it, so it will remain looking brand new. He was a pleasure to deal with and provided exceptional service!

Victoria in Oakville

I recently contacted Joseph in regards to a sectional sofa that was too large to get to the area we required.
From the first phone interaction to the home consultation Joseph was outstanding. Very knowledgeable, professional and goes above and beyond to make sure your questions are answered and you are satisfied.
I highly recommend Joseph for all your leather needs.

TerriG55 in Toronto
1 review Powell River A, BC

Thank you Mr. Geraga for the wonderful work you did repairing our leather sofa. The damage is totally undectable and looks like new. I would highly recommend your professional services!

Joan in Oakville

One of the cushions on my 8 year old, very expensive leather couch was literally disintegrating or decomposing. Today Joseph came for 11/2 hours and made the cushion look perfect. The colour and consistency was just perfect. I was astounded with the quality of his work.I would definitely recommend this company to any of my friends, family, colleagues and clients. Great work, Joseph.

Sat from Oakville

We bought a leather couch from Costco about 2 years ago. We discovered that a layer of the leather had come off the seat. We contacted Costco, who in turn put us in touch with the manufacturer Abbyson Living in California. Our experience with Abbyson was great from the time we first contacted them. They reached out to FibreNew to come to our house in order to repair the damaged seat.

We were amazed by the repair that Joseph from FibreNew did on the seat. The previously damaged seat looked good as new! The workmanship and result were way beyond our expectations.

If you have damaged or cracked leather, I strongly suggest reaching out to Joseph for his consultation before replacing it. A small repair could save you thousands of dollars in replacing your leather furniture.

Ashok from Oakville

I have had two leather office chairs that have comfortably seated my clients for 45 hours a week for 10 years. It came time to replace them, but after Fibrenew finished the job, many clients said,"Did you get new couches?" I didn't ; I got Fibrenew.

Mark Goacher from Oakville

We were extremely happy with the service provided and the end result looks like a new sofa and chair. Cushions were restuffed and firmed up also. The stitching and colour match was perfect. I would not hesitate to redo my leather items with this kind of quality. I don't very often write things like this but felt I needed to share the info. We were very happy with the results.

More about Fibrenew Oakville Burlington

Specialists in repair of leather, vinyl and plastics. We repair tears, cuts, burns, seam separation, scratches and scuffs in auto, boat, and furniture upholstery, and restore faded or worn out leather. We service residential and commercial markets in Oakville and Burlington, ON