Chris Brown Painting

Reviews for Chris Brown Painting

Lynn Dodwell from Toronto
Lynn Dodwell from Toronto

Painting

It was a pleasure to have Chris in our home. He unobtrusively got about his work and completed his work in the projected time. Our home looks lighter and brighter and I am so grateful for his efforts. YES, I would definitely recommend Chris Brown for your decorating needs!

Thanks so much Peter and Lynn. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and working in your home. Thanks again. Sincerely, Chris

Dave from York
Dave from York

room painting

M6J

I would definitely recommend Chris Brown for your next painting project. Chris completed the project on time, on budget and the quality of work was excellent. Chris provided a no pressure quote for the job and was helpful in suggesting paint colors as well as different brands of paint that he could use all with a range of pricing to suit our budget.

Lori from Vaughan
Lori from Vaughan

Entire House Painting

M6J

Chris Brown basically painted our entire new 3400 SF home and I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He is a great painter and so lovely to have around. During a time when we constantly had different construction crews working in our home, Chris was like one of the family, as he was in our home for an extended period of time, and gladly and cooperatively worked around all of the other work being done in the home. He was more than willing to do any touch ups (many being marks made from other work being done, after he had already painted a room). He also made no fuss at all about repainting an entire room when the paint store messed up the colour for the touch ups. It was kind of sad to see Chris go as his work with us finished up. I would recommend him to anyone needing a great and reasonable painter. He is so respectful of his clients home and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Paul Buttigieg from Toronto
Paul Buttigieg from Toronto

Painting hallway

I hired Chris Brown Painting to paint my upstairs and downstairs hallway. Chris came over when he said he would and provided a very reasonable quote. He completed the job in a timely fashion and had done so in a professional manner. As a result, I had asked him to paint a room in my mothers house. As well, I will have him paint in our house again in the near future. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Darrin from Toronto
Darrin from Toronto

Interior House Painting

Chris, was recommended to us by our Realestate agent. He came by for a quote and right away I was comfortable with Chris. He's honest and friendly and I thought his quote was very reasonable. Chris did a fantastic job, the house looks great - plus it was done on time and on budget.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Painting (Interior)

Chris not only provided a fantastic painting service but he was also a real pleasure to work with. I would happily use his services again and would highly recommend him to others.

Chris repaired and painted our peeling bathroom ceiling along with some small touch-ups to our bedroom walls with expertise and exceptional quality. He did so in a timely manner, cleaned up at the end of each day so we always had access to our rooms and was extremely courteous and friendly.

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Painting of Full apartment - including some newly renovated areas

M6J

Chris, was extremely professional in his dealing with us on our painting project of an apartment we had renovated. This was a high end project and Chris was able to deliver a high end paint finish that really pulled together our work. I highly recommend Chris.

Myfanwy Marshall from Toronto
Myfanwy Marshall from Toronto

Painting

M6J

Chris Brown was great! We needed our basement tv room, office and hallway (including a stair well painted) and had a short time frame to get it done. The job was done quickly and the quality was great. The rooms were a good size so it took a few days. Chris left the area clean and tidy each day. We were pleased with the professional approach and very happy with the end product. Thanks Chris!

More about Chris Brown Painting

An experienced painter, Chris Brown Painting specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. I provide quality work with competitive pricing and work diligently in order to exceed your expectations. As welI, I take great pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, the result being repeat business.

Please feel free to contact me to get an non obligatory quote on your next painting job.