Chris Brown Painting

6 Henderson Ave Toronto ON M6J
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Chris Brown Painting

Reviews for Chris Brown Painting

Painting

Chris painted my entire condo with perfection. He was a true pleasure to work with - so professional and quick to respond to any enquiries. His price was very fair and he was able to get it done in a very quick timeline. I would highly recommend Chris for any of your painting requirements.

Thank you so much. It was an absolute pleasure painting your condo.

aaron in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
aaron in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Paint Jon

Chris came by on the same day I called him to quote his work. Two days later the job was done within budget and high quality. Chris was a pleasure to work with in all respects. Courteous, reliable and reasonable.

Beaches r.
Beaches r.

Professional Painter - job well done

I was thoroughly impressed with Chris' professionalism on a recent large paint job I hired him to do in my home. He arrived exactly on time for the estimate, provided it promptly and showed up when he said he would. Over and above that, he did a very nice job and the house looks great. I needed some plaster work done in the upstairs hallway, and Chris managed to arrange for someone to do that as well, saving me time and hassles. He's a nice guy as well and left the house clean. I have three friends I've already recommended him too and will definitely be coming back again.

Lynn Dodwell from Toronto
Lynn Dodwell from Toronto

Painting

It was a pleasure to have Chris in our home. He unobtrusively got about his work and completed his work in the projected time. Our home looks lighter and brighter and I am so grateful for his efforts. YES, I would definitely recommend Chris Brown for your decorating needs!

Thanks so much Peter and Lynn. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and working in your home. Thanks again. Sincerely, Chris

Dave from York
Dave from York

room painting

I would definitely recommend Chris Brown for your next painting project. Chris completed the project on time, on budget and the quality of work was excellent. Chris provided a no pressure quote for the job and was helpful in suggesting paint colors as well as different brands of paint that he could use all with a range of pricing to suit our budget.

Lori from Vaughan
Lori from Vaughan

Entire House Painting

Chris Brown basically painted our entire new 3400 SF home and I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He is a great painter and so lovely to have around. During a time when we constantly had different construction crews working in our home, Chris was like one of the family, as he was in our home for an extended period of time, and gladly and cooperatively worked around all of the other work being done in the home. He was more than willing to do any touch ups (many being marks made from other work being done, after he had already painted a room). He also made no fuss at all about repainting an entire room when the paint store messed up the colour for the touch ups. It was kind of sad to see Chris go as his work with us finished up. I would recommend him to anyone needing a great and reasonable painter. He is so respectful of his clients home and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Paul Buttigieg from Toronto
Paul Buttigieg from Toronto

Painting hallway

I hired Chris Brown Painting to paint my upstairs and downstairs hallway. Chris came over when he said he would and provided a very reasonable quote. He completed the job in a timely fashion and had done so in a professional manner. As a result, I had asked him to paint a room in my mothers house. As well, I will have him paint in our house again in the near future. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Darrin from Toronto
Darrin from Toronto

Interior House Painting

Chris, was recommended to us by our Realestate agent. He came by for a quote and right away I was comfortable with Chris. He's honest and friendly and I thought his quote was very reasonable. Chris did a fantastic job, the house looks great - plus it was done on time and on budget.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Painting (Interior)

Chris not only provided a fantastic painting service but he was also a real pleasure to work with. I would happily use his services again and would highly recommend him to others.

Chris repaired and painted our peeling bathroom ceiling along with some small touch-ups to our bedroom walls with expertise and exceptional quality. He did so in a timely manner, cleaned up at the end of each day so we always had access to our rooms and was extremely courteous and friendly.

More about Chris Brown Painting

An experienced painter, Chris Brown Painting specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. I provide quality work with competitive pricing and work diligently in order to exceed your expectations. As welI, I take great pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, the result being repeat business.

Please feel free to contact me to get an non obligatory quote on your next painting job.