Chris Brown Painting

416-220-2430
6 Henderson Ave
Toronto
M6J

I heard about Chris Brown Painting through HomeStars. Chris was quick to reply and arrange a time to meet and see the job. He sent me a quote within a day. I liked that his quote broke down the job in detail and was not just a total dollar amount. His quote was the most competitive of the 3 painters (all from HomeStars) that quoted on the job.

Chris was always of his word, showing up when he said he would, with an easy and friendly manner that was a pleasure to be around.

I wasn't sure that I liked one of the paint colours when I saw the first coat. Chris wanted to make sure that I had a colour that I was happy with so he worked on other parts of the job in order to give me a few extra days to decide if I wanted to keep the colour or change it.
The finished paint job is absolutely top-notch. Chris is very meticulous. No short cuts taken. I will be recommending Chris Brown Painting to family and friends.

Ross, thanks so much for the very kind words. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and painting your house. Thanks again. Cheers, Chris