Stone Selections

Review for Stone Selections

G. Forsythe from Calgary
G. Forsythe from Calgary

Granite purchase

I could not be more impressed with Stone Selections for granite selection and service. The warehouse is clean and the stone slabs are well displayed for easy, indoor viewing (classical music and proper lighting included). The staff were genuinely concerned about providing me with the best quality granite for my needs. These people love their work, and they take pride in their product. Their positive attitude and excellent service rank #1 on my list of granite suppliers in the Calgary area (and believe me, I explored many a company over several months before purchasing my stone at Stone Selections).