Raincoast Floors Ltd.

Floor Retailers
1265 2nd Avenue Vancouver BC V6A 3T9
Floor Retailers
Raincoast Floors Ltd.

Reviews for Raincoast Floors Ltd.

Dean Bennett
Dean Bennett
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Floors

I needed some work done in my home and after knowing Hunter for years I decided I’d give him a shot at my home. The work was really great, really well done, professional and I recommend him all the time.

Tracey W in Toronto
Tracey W in Toronto

Floor Refinishing

I hired Raincoast Floors because I have a 100 year old house where the floors needed to be redone. The floors had been so worn over the years that machine sanding was not an option and I thought I would have to tear up original flooring, but instead Raincoast Floors was able to hand scrape the floors and add a wax finish. The work was just incredible, the guys were easy to work with and the floors now look absolutely gorgeous.

Matt G from North Vancouver
Matt G from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Floor Redo

I’m very happy with the work done by Raincoast Floors. Hunter is very personable, easy to work with and is incredibly skilled. He takes a lot of pride in his work and is capable of doing work on old floors that a lot of other were not willing or able to do. He was really good at advising us about the pros and cons of various options. Hunter also has been really pro-active in terms of checking in with us after completion to make sure we are still happy, and to take care of minor maintenance. Overall, I’m really pleased with his work.

Jeremy J from Vancouver
Jeremy J from Vancouver

Floor Reno

I worked with Raincoast Floors on a huge project in a luxury home and he did an incredible job. It was a really complex job with a complicated pattern and stain, but he managed to figure it out and get it together. Hunter was also just a really nice guy, easy to work with and now he’s my go-to hardwood guy and I recommend him all the time.

Peter K from Vancouver
Peter K from Vancouver

Various Floor Work

I am a home contractor and have used Raincoast Floors for years as an independent contractor while renovating homes. I have been working with them for at least 5 years now and have never had a problem. Very professional and hard working.

More about Raincoast Floors Ltd.

Raincoast Floors Ltd. Is a professional hardwood flooring installation and refinishing company in Vancouver, BC. We install, service, and supply materials for hardwood floors throughout the lower mainland. As an active member of the National Wood Floor Association, we stay on top of industry trends and innovations in order to ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Delta?