Cardinal Electric

905-878-6728
619 Elliott cr
Milton
L9T 3G5

They had agreed to do my kitchen project . Had a defective switch that he installed and 1 week later he was reluctant to replace it. Now a year later i am having lighting issues with the under cabinet lighting that he installed and he does not return phone calls to assist with the repair with the item that he chose and installed. Very disappointing!

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
28 reviews Milton, ON

Washrooms sockets not working

My electrical sockets in both my washroom were not working, but the lights worked... So posted for help on Facebook! James Hunt was very kind enough to help me out by not just giving me the solution but educating me on it. In addition, he also was willing to come in if the solution did not work. I was able to get my sockets working without paying for anything. Thanks James. Will definitely keep you in mind when I actually require an electrician.

gclark in Milton
gclark in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Various small projects

James has done work for us on a couple of occasions now. He's punctual and professional. He provides all of the information you'll need to make a decision.
His pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work he does.

Liam Jones from Milton
Liam Jones from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Panel change

I move into an older house in Milton and it still had fuses. I had a friend recommend James at Cardinal Electric. His price was at the lower end of the Quotes i got so I went with him. He was great. he took care of Hydro and the permits. he got everything done, labelled the panel and cleaned up completely. great service and a nice guy. i will use him again.

More about Cardinal Electric

Whether it’s new lighting, panels or hot tubs, we can get you going. If the problem is old wiring or fuse panels, we can fix that too. No job is too small. Call today! When you need and electrician for your home, make sure you have a residential specialist. With ...