Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Jobs By Jane

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Front Porch Rebuild

We have had the pleasure of working with Jane for two projects around our home. The first was to renovate a shower which included removal of old tiles, installation of new drywall and tiles in the shower.
For the second project, Jane dramatically improved the look of our house by rebuilding our front porch. Before it was just a way to enter the house and she changed it to one of our favourite places to sit outside. We have received many compliments on it.
Both of these projects were completed to her high standards. She ensured the job site was cleaned up at the end of every day. The shower reno and front porch jobs were completed on time and as per budget.
We have recommended Jane to several friends and have booked her for another project on our house.

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Meticulous, tidy and excellent work

M4S1H7

Jane has performed several renovations for me as well as my daughter over the past few years including building a deck, small bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation and recently a whole basement bathroom renovation. Jane is meticulous, clean, tidy and pays close attention to every detail. Her tiling work is outstanding (confirmed by the guy fitting the shower glass). Her workmanship is excellent, she is honest and reliable and I always feel very comfortable having her in the home. I am very happy to recommend Jane for any renovation. Her pricing is average but well worth it for the minimal disruption, tidy work and close attention to detail.

Shirley in Davisville Area
Shirley in Davisville Area

Basement renovation

M4S1H7

We hired Jane to build a supporting interior wall and finish a small room in our basement. Jane did a fantastic job which included building the supporting wall, insulating, drywalling the walls and ceiling, building a window frame as well as painting and installing lights. She was in and out in less that a week and left the work site very clean. We loved the fact that she was 100% committed to our project rather than jumping around between several client sites as many contractors do. The work was completed on time and on budget! Thanks Jane!

jeffwood21
jeffwood21

Basement carpet removal

We needed to remove some damaged carpet and clean up the underlying floor, but had not been able to get around to doing it ourselves. Jane was very friendly and professional when I contacted her and those traits continued throughout her work. I am very pleased with her work and will look forward to an opportunity to work with her again.

HZE in Toronto
HZE in Toronto

Small Jobs around the House

M4S1H7

Jane vented our range hood outside, did our kitchen floors and added quarterrounds in our basement. She is extremely detailed oriented and a pleasure to work with. She kept us updated on her progress and made sure she cleaned up after each day - which was important since we have a toddler.

Thank you for the kind words. I bought my own 'renovator's special' house in 1996 and have lived through many renos over the years. I treat every client's home the same way I treat my own. Attention to every detail improves the finished result, and having a clean and functional space at the end of the day is important for everyone's safety & sanity :)

More about Jobs By Jane

Over 10 years experience working in midtown Toronto. Bloor to Lawrence, Bathurst To Woodbine. Licenced & Insured. Bathrooms, basements, decks & porches, built-ins, closets, rad covers crown moulding and so much more. Visit my website at www. jobsbyjane. com