Ontario Concrete Raising Ltd

S from Oakville
S from Oakville
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Concrete raising/slabjacking

I had Ontario Concrete Raising in yesterday to raise concrete at the back of the pool deck which had sunk over the years. They did an excellent job raising the concrete and came close to matching the concrete colour. They did a good cleanup and it was not a messy job. Their price for this type of work is very reasonable. I highly recommend this company. This is all they do so they are very good at it.

sharaths6 in Toronto
sharaths6 in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Raising concrete driveway

My driveway had sunk almost 2 inches, making it difficult (and dangerous in the winter) to get the car into the garage. I called OCR and set up an appointment on July 10th (which was about a three weeks after my call). The guys showed up on time, set up quickly and finished the work efficiently. There is no drop between my garage floor and my driveway and everything is nice and even with a slight slope away from the house. I would recommend this company without any hesitation.

Branka in Stoney Creek
Branka in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent quality and service

Ontario Concrete raised our steps and a section of the driveway. The cost was reasonable for the size of the project, they were on time, and they did an excellent job. Would highly recommend.

Normand Frechette in Hamilton
Normand Frechette in Hamilton
1 review Grimsby, ON

Garage Concrete Raising

We were contemplating changing our garage floor in our totally renovated house. This was the last part of the house that needed our attention. The estimated replacing cost was between $5000 and $6000 without counting the full week of mess we had to deal with. When we heard about Ontario Concrete Raising we gave them a call with no specific expectations. Their quote was a lot less than the replacement cost and the guaranteed satisfaction that came with it was hard to refuse. Our savings were very appreciated and the results outstanding. I highly recommend them for any concrete raising you may have!

Andrew  in Saint Catharines
Andrew in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Service

They did a great job! They were easy to work with too. Right from the beginning when I got a quote to the end where they came and raised my step, it was a great experience. I’m so happy with how it looks now.

IRENE  from Jarvis
IRENE from Jarvis
2 reviews Jarvis, ON

CONCRETE RAISING

Our front flagstone walkway had started to shift causing large gaps and tripping hazards. Contacted them by email and a return call was very prompt. They came out and did a estimate and completed the work within a few weeks. We were extremely satisfied as replacement would have been very expensive. You can't even see the repair holes and the work has stayed as is for a year now.

Amy in Hamilton
Amy in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Concrete Driveway Raising

I called several "concrete raising" companies to obtain quotes on raising our concrete driveway, which had a couple of heaved slabs creating trip hazards. Ben Audet from Ontario Concrete Raising came out to give us a quote. Ben was very professional and wrote up a very detailed quote, with a diagram of exactly the work that would be done. He is very knowledgeable and also pleasant at the same time.
Ben's quote was in line with the other 2 quotes I received, but included a better warranty.
The work was completed very thoroughly with great attention to detail. It has been about 4 months and the concrete has stayed in place so we are very pleased with the job done by Ontario Concrete Raising and will recommend them.

More about Ontario Concrete Raising Ltd

Proudly serving the Niagara, Hamilton, Halton and surrounding regions.