Red Oaks Construction

Reviews for Red Oaks Construction

Lindsey in Mississauga
Lindsey in Mississauga

Landscape Project

We hired Red Oaks Construction to complete our major landscaping project. Their level of expertise and meticulous attention to detail exceeded our expectations. They not only completed the job we hired them for, but they offered many ideas and suggestions to make the project even better. They resurfaced our front porch, laid a walkway and patio, re-sodded the entire yard, planted gardens and built a stunning composite and cedar deck. All our neighbors are complementing us on the amazing transformation of the exterior of our house. Adam and his crew were knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely hard working. Red Oaks Construction was reliable and honest and they paid attention to every detail. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Graham from Mississauga
Graham from Mississauga

Hardwood floors, custom kitchen Island

I hired Red Oaks to install new hardwood floors in my new condo, along with a custom crafted and stained matching Island in the kitchen. I am thoroughly impressed with the work Adam has done, his commitment to detail and wood working craftsmanship for the trim and custom Island are amazing. I would highly recommend Red Oaks to anyone looking for high quality professional work.

treaty g from Toronto
treaty g from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Porch Rebuild

I hired Red Oaks Construction to rebuild my front porch. Their work is neat, precise and creative. The owner, Adam McLean, is friendly, professional and very helpful. I described what I wanted and he exceeded my expectations. The porch is beautiful and complements the house perfectly. My neighbours all want to know who did the work. Plus the price fell well within my budget. I'm looking to reno my bathroom in the near future and I will definitely call Red Oaks.

Looking for Carpenters pros in Mississauga?