Reliable Home Environment

18B Enterprise Ave Nepean ON K2G 0A6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Nepean  >  Reliable Home Environment

Reviews for Reliable Home Environment

1 review Ottawa, ON

Everyone at Reliable was great. Our furnace died after hours on a Friday and the new one was up and next day. Excellent service and a great product. Really nice people too.

It has been our pleasure to serve your family for all these years. Having chosen Reliable to replace your furnace and AC twice! (...in 2 different homes) is truly humbling. Thanks for noticing that we like serving people and being different. Call us when you need us!
The Team Reliable

PK in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Had my new Lennox furnace, water heater and ac unit installed in 2014. Sale rep was very helpful. Installation was very professional and quick. All units have worked well over the years. I have continued to have annual service with them and the technicians (Vince) have always been helpful and courteous.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Our service technicians have been tasked with bringing the homeowner down in the basement to involve them in what they are doing. The industry standard should be explaining a maintenance to you. Vince will appreciate your words. I know he's proud of what he does and it shows.

Cheryl J.
1 review Ottawa, ON

I recently received an email on my phone from my icomfort thermostat telling me that I had an issue with my furnace. When I called Reliable, they made arrangements to send someone right away. The issue was resolved quickly but when the thermostat kept sending me the same email error notices the next day, it became concerning. Because the furnace was working and the errors should have stopped, the owner John came to my home himself at 10pm at night just to ensure that everything was ok. It is that kind of service, especially by an owner of a company, that is so rare these days. I could not be happier with the service that I have received from John and his team and I will always recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for being a great customer! Having peace of mind is something we all want, especially with our heating equipment on a super cold day. We try our best and its nice when someone takes the time to let us know.

December 21 at 10PM: hot water tank leaking /flooding basement
December 21 at 10:15PM: Had Reliable Home on the phone reviewing the rust damage on the tank via photos. Determined it was non repairable.
December 22 at 2PM: New tank install complete.

Service/Install techs were great guys and happy to answer all questions. They were quick, efficient and their workmanship was ultra professional and accommodating.

Thanks so much for this great time lapse of our installation with you! We were happy we could find a propane hot water tank and have it installed quickly so you and your family would be set up for the holidays! Have a great 2018 and we look forward to continuing to assist with all your HVAC needs!

Claire

MarkmeMSC in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Everyone from John the owner to their servicemen who did the install were all top notch. Our job was relatively tricky, having to relocate the ac unit from one end of the house to another and run over 70 feet of copper line. Our new furnace had to be located in an attic space next to a bedroom, which required whisper quiet function. The team came through with flying colours. I'd give them a 6 our of 5 if I could.
- WOMO Certified Review

Thank you very much for the kind words. We're always trying to put the needs of our customers first, even when it comes to our more tricky installs. Everyone here at Reliable will always strive to preform to our greatest abilities, whether it be service, sales, installation, or administration. We will always try and uphold our brand to setting the industry standard that we believe in.

traviswinter in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Our 16 year old furnace was slowly giving out and our 16 year old central air was close to end of life as well, so we decided to shop around. We received 3 quotes and decided to go with Reliable since they were willing to match the other lowest quote and were the most genuine. It also did not hurt that they were Costco certified installers.

Besides the replacement we wanted to move our air conditioner from our back yard to the side of our house (to save on noise), have a humidifier installed, have a return installed in the basement, and make some adjustments to the duct work in our furnace room. They included all of our requests to the invoice at no extra charge.

On the day of the installation (with snow still on the ground), they worked diligently getting the new furnace installed, the new AC installed on the side of the house (with a new sound dampening platform), the old AC removed, the return installed, a new smart thermostat installed, and the duct work fixed quickly and professionally. They were extremely friendly and were not afraid to answer questions. The new units are also incredible - the furnace is whisper quiet, and the 2-stage air conditioner runs extremely quiet (though is quite large!).

I would strongly suggest them (and Lennox!) to anyone looking for new home heating and cooling solutions.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are striving to be a leader in our industry and have trie our best to hire amazing people AND to pay them well in the marketplace because quite frankly, they do a great job and are prideful in their work. They understand that their name is on the company tag that get put on there at the end of it all. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to tweak your system for more comfort, that might require a revisit after the install. Our relationship starts with a great sales and a great install....we've got a decade to show you that were here for you 24/7!
Thanks again,
John

James in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Our furnace died in November on the same day we replaced every window in the house. We called RHE and Greg was here the same day to quote on a replacement.He had answers for every question I had and there were a lot. He called during the installation to make sure I was happy with the progress, and I was. The installers were quick, clean and surprisingly quiet given all the concrete drilling and tin snipping. The work they did with the electrical and the piping for the humidifier and condensate pump was an outstanding upgrade over what we had previously - it was extremely tidy and looks like it will be much easier to work with. Everything has been working well since the install. The entire process definitely inspired confidence.

The install included:
Lennox EL296UH070XV36B
Lennox HCWP3-18 Power Humidifier
Wifi Thermostat
A new exhaust through our foundation wall

- WOMO Certified Review

Hey James, its nice to hear that you had a good experience with Reliable Home Environment. We will be sure to keep in touch with you over the years to maximize the life span of your furnace! The crew was happy that you were pleased with their clean up skills and finished product. Thanks John

Pam Bowles from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

John Chapin came to our home in the morning before I had to go to work and was getting two small children ready for school. He was so friendly, conscious of my time, knowledgeable about the products and process, amazing at outlining all my options in a very understandable way and was understanding of budget and timelines. I was thoroughly impressed. A really great experience. The install was fast and the guys who were onsite were also friendly and knowledgeable. They have also been great following up and making sure I know how to use my new thermostat. In fact, they are sending someone on my day off to come to my house and give me a tutorial. Ha! Talk about customer service. Anyways, if you weren't sure before, I hope this has pushed you to selecting Reliable!

Thank you very much for taking the time to let others know if your positive experience with Reliable! John C, Jordan L and Dan H really do a amazing job at representing the brand. We know its not a new car but it really means a lot for our customers to enjoy it to the fullest, including the thermostat! Our relationship starts with a well sold and installed product. Enjoy and call us if you need us. Team Reliable

James in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I received quotes from 4 other companies before choosing Reliable. Whats sold me was Greg, their sales guy, he was honest, straight-forward, and gave appropriate options. There was a hick-up during install but their senior tech was able to rectify the issue. For these reasons I would absolutely recommend Reliable.

Thank you James for this amazing review. I will be sure to share it with our installers who made the install seemless. Thank you again for choosing Reliable Home Environment for you AC purchase.
Regards
Greg

1 review Ottawa, ON

Our experience with the Reliable team (John, Derek, Chris, Ollie) was a very positive one from start to finish. They were flexible and willing to do the installation on a Saturday. They were professional, very respectful and did a great job. All the guys are very engaging, personable and effective communicators. They provided thorough instructions and answers to our questions. Will certainly recommend Reliable and the team to others. Great Job!!

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to do a review. You are going to really like that new system. We have been getting fantastic feedback from this combination of modulating furnace and air conditioner. We will be keeping in touch to make sure you get full use out of it. We will pass the positive words along to the guys and thank you again for choosing us!

More about Reliable Home Environment

If you're visiting Reliable Home Environment's site to write a review of our service, we invite you to submit a picture with your review.

Reliable Home Environment offers outstanding Lennox heating and air conditioning products and expert installation

If you're thinking of making changes to your home, Reliable Home Environment invites you to add us to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under "Write A Review!”

* * *

Reliable Home Environment is a Premier Dealer of Lennox heating, air conditioning, duct cleaning and HVAC products and services in and around Ottawa. Reliable Home Environment believes that everyone deserves great service and they strive to treat each and every customer the way they would like to be treated.

Because of their dedication to the customer and their ability to deliver unmatched comfort and service, Reliable Home Environment has won the Lennox Centurion Award for outstanding dealer performance.

Reliable Home Environment offers a solution for any heating, air conditioning and air quality need and provides efficient and affordable repairs and maintenance for every customer. They create detailed estimates so that every customer understands exactly what a service costs and why they need it.

Whether you’re in need of a new furnace, air conditioner, HVAC, water heater or you need the quality of your air tested, and you live in Ottawa, Reliable Home Environment has the solution for you.

* * *

Reliable Home Environment Offers the Best in Heating and Cooling for Ottawa Homeowners!

On top of offering the quality of Lennox air conditioning, heating and air quality products, Reliable Home Environment has Ottawa homeowners covered with quick and reliable product repairs and protection plans. They offer affordable service that’s just a phone call or email away.

Find out more about Reliable Home Environment and their products by:

Visiting their website:

Visiting Lennox’s website:
www.lennox.com

Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about Reliable Home Environment:

* They consistently offer unique sales and promotions on heating, air conditioners, HVAC and air quality control throughout the year. Check in at their website for new promotions!

* They offer a series of heating and cooling insurance and service packages that offer 24 hour/365 days per year emergency customer service. They even offer combo plans that cover both your heating AND cooling equipment.

* Reliable Home Environment provides each and every customer with detailed price breakdowns and will never include hidden costs in your bill.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forgot to add Reliable Home Environment to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”

The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on HomeStars and then contact them all at once.