Reliable Home Environment

18B Enterprise Ave Nepean ON K2G 0A6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Nepean  >  Reliable Home Environment
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliable Home Environment

Colleen from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

I purchased my furnance from Reliable a couple of years ago and can't say enough about Reliable Home Environment. John, the owner has hired the best employees who obviously love working for him. Every maintenance person that has serviced my furnance or air conditioner has been professional, friendly, polite and incredibly knowledgeable. This year Vince tuned up my air conditioner and like all the employees at Reliable he was friendly, enthusiastic and did an excellent job. Highly recommend Reliable Home Environment!

Job Price

Merci Colleen! It was my pleasure to do the maintenance on your air conditioner this year and hope to be back again for your next annual visit in 2018! Thanks for your kind words! I will make sure my fellow employees get to read your review as well! Vince

MBA in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

BEST PROFESSIONAL HVAC COMPANY & TEAM IN OTTAWA. A TRULY OUTSTANDING GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS THAT CARE, & PROVIDE THE BEST SALES, INSTALLATION & SERVICE IN TOWN. WE HAVE USED THEM FOR YEARS & WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. JOHN V. & HIS TEAM GO BEYOND THE CALL, & WERE THERE WHEN WE NEEDED THEM ON A MORE THEN A FEW OCCASIONS. THANKS AGAIN GUYS & GALS, MBA.

Job Price

This is a very humbling review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to right such a positive review. THANK YOU!! for being such a great customer!!

wgator
1 review Ottawa, ON

Done professionally. Area prepped and cleaned. All questions answered / follow ups. Completed. Instructions straight forward

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Your thoughts on not believing in perfect reviews and how they are suspect to today's consumers may be a valid point. Only time will tell! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Thanks for the business!

Ben in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My AC was blowing warm air through the vents. A friend recommended that I give Reliable Home Environment a call. I called at about 11am...they said they could have someone there at 1230! Unfortunately, I was at work so that wouldn't work. But they scheduled me in for 4pm. Jordan, the technician, gave me a call at 330pm saying he was about 10 minutes out. He got here at 340, diagnosed the issue, replaced it, and tested it. All while answering all my questions and giving me tips on how to get the most out of the AC unit. He was on his way and my sauna of a house was cooling by 4:05pm. Great and efficient work, and both the lady i spoke to on the phone to book the appointment, and Jordan were a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use Reliable Home Environment again.

Hey Ben,
Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you!
Jordan

Brittany from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We searched a couple companies before we called Reliable. Got to say - Reliable spent 2 hours here looking at my home to be sure I purchased the right furnace. It was wonderful to have such service! The other companies were here for 10 minutes and just matched the old furnace BTU (which actually was WRONG for my home). Install was smooth and I felt taken care of. Even gave us a military discount. They told us how to claim our rebate and even did it for us. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They are my go to for my HVAC and I will be calling them soon to replace my water tank and second furnace. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Brittany for your detailed review! John C and Jordan L have been setting customers up with great home advice and installs for years, its their passion.

chrishordal in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

When we discovered that we needed to replace our furnace and air conditioner, I researched on HomeStars and decided that Reliable was the best company for the job. The Reliable team (Chris, Ollie, Jordan, and Derek) that arrived was enthusiatic, professional, very respectful and did a great job. They not only were efficient and effective but went out of their way to ask if we had any questions and always put our minds at ease. All told a great experience!

Job Price

Im very glad to hear you were happy with the install, it was a pleasure to get you and your wife all fixed up! looking forward to seeing you next year for your maintence.
-Derek

Jamesinnepean in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The service was exceptional. The installation was clean and well done. I would call them first if i ever need furnace work! The installers were professional and very courteous and knew what they were doing.

Job Price

Thank you James, it was a pleasure working with you. The team will be happy to hear from you. Taking the time to comment is always appreciated!

James in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

This was a very positive experience right from the get go; from our dealings with Shayne, the sales representative, the installers, Glen and John, who arrived on time in the a.m. and remained late on site until the work was done. A very hard working, professional team.

The Dupuis'

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate the business and we will work hard to gain your trust, long after the install. Have a great day!
John

1 review Ottawa, ON

The technicians were very quick and efficient. They removed the old a/c unit and installed my new a/c, including any changes that needed doing involving duct work and other items.

Job Price

Thanks Wendy for a great review! I'll be sure to pass this on to my installers!

Dale S in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had Reliable replace our old system with a new Lennox.
Derek and Jordan (installers) arrived on time and worked straight through completing in about 6 hrs. Very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Informed me of what they doing and with the operation and care of the unit. Cleaned work space and can hardly tell they were here. They know their stuff.
Overall very impressive.
Dale S.

Job Price

It was a pleasure taking care of your furnace and air conditioner replacement. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Our main number is monitored 24/7. Thanks again

More about Reliable Home Environment

If you're visiting Reliable Home Environment's site to write a review of our service, we invite you to submit a picture with your review.

Reliable Home Environment offers outstanding Lennox heating and air conditioning products and expert installation

If you're thinking of making changes to your home, Reliable Home Environment invites you to add us to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under "Write A Review!”

* * *

Reliable Home Environment is a Premier Dealer of Lennox heating, air conditioning, duct cleaning and HVAC products and services in and around Ottawa. Reliable Home Environment believes that everyone deserves great service and they strive to treat each and every customer the way they would like to be treated.

Because of their dedication to the customer and their ability to deliver unmatched comfort and service, Reliable Home Environment has won the Lennox Centurion Award for outstanding dealer performance.

Reliable Home Environment offers a solution for any heating, air conditioning and air quality need and provides efficient and affordable repairs and maintenance for every customer. They create detailed estimates so that every customer understands exactly what a service costs and why they need it.

Whether you’re in need of a new furnace, air conditioner, HVAC, water heater or you need the quality of your air tested, and you live in Ottawa, Reliable Home Environment has the solution for you.

* * *

Reliable Home Environment Offers the Best in Heating and Cooling for Ottawa Homeowners!

On top of offering the quality of Lennox air conditioning, heating and air quality products, Reliable Home Environment has Ottawa homeowners covered with quick and reliable product repairs and protection plans. They offer affordable service that’s just a phone call or email away.

Find out more about Reliable Home Environment and their products by:

Visiting their website:

Visiting Lennox’s website:
www.lennox.com

Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about Reliable Home Environment:

* They consistently offer unique sales and promotions on heating, air conditioners, HVAC and air quality control throughout the year. Check in at their website for new promotions!

* They offer a series of heating and cooling insurance and service packages that offer 24 hour/365 days per year emergency customer service. They even offer combo plans that cover both your heating AND cooling equipment.

* Reliable Home Environment provides each and every customer with detailed price breakdowns and will never include hidden costs in your bill.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forgot to add Reliable Home Environment to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”

The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on HomeStars and then contact them all at once.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
Gas Furnaces, Gas Boilers, Water Heaters and Tanks, Furnace Servicing and Maintenance, Heating Protection Plans, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Air Conditioners Servicing and Maintenance, Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Air Purification, Air Cleaning, Air Quality Control, Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, HEPA Filters, HVAC, Germicidal Lights
Furnace Installation, Furnace Replacement, Furnace Inspection, Furnace Maintenance, Furnace Tune-Ups, Furnace Cleaning, Furnace Protection Plans, Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance, AC Inspection, AC Repair, Air Conditioner Protection Plans, Ductless Air Conditioner Installation, Duct Cleaning, Air Purification Installation, Air Purification Maintenance, Air Purification Tune-Ups, Humidifier Maintenance, Dehumidifier Maintenance, Air Handler Installation, Air Handler Maintenance, Air Handler Tune-Ups, Insurance Combo Plans, Heating and Cooling Service Plans, Solo Inspection and Maintenance Plans
Lennox, Green Gables Duct Cleaning, HealthyClimate, Humiditrol
2008
Competitive interest rates, No down payment, No annual fee, Credit lines available, Low monthly payments
Better Business Bureau A rating, Dave Lennox Premier Dealer