Reliable Home Environment

Matt from Kemptville
Matt from Kemptville
1 review Kemptville, ON

Natural Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner

We recently had a Lennox natural gas furnace and air conditioner installed by Reliable home environment. We have been extremely satisfied with the service and equipment we received from Reliable. This being our first major home renovation/replacement we were in unchartered waters; but Reliable Home Environment made this a stress free and positive experience. Out of all of the sales representatives that visited our house, Reliable was the most respectful, prompt and honest of all the companies. On the day of install all hands were on deck and extremely professional. Their work was completed with care and pride; qualities a home owner can really appreciate. The follow-up care has been impeccable and we are very satisfied with the overall experience.

Shannon from Ottawa
Shannon from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace Install

The furnance in my home decided to quit late at night (of course in the middle of the winter) and I phoned three different companies for quotes. Reliable Home was able to come first thing in the morning the same day I called for an estimate on replacing the existing furnace. Greg went over the work involved in replacing the unit, the time frame, price etc but did not make me feel pressured or push me into making a decision. Spent remainder of the day with other companies and called Reliable back. They were able to match the competitive pricing I had found elsewhere and were also able to make an appointment for me to have the furnace installed the following day (which happened to be a Friday and I had hoped I wouldn't have to wait all weekend with no heat in my home).
Jeremy, Taylor and Jeff (I believe) arrived at my house at the time I was provided and greeted me smiling. They provided me a detailed explanation of the work they would be performing, how long they would take and the steps they would take to ensure my floors stayed dry that day as it was raining pretty heavily. They got to work right away and were happy to provide explanation and answers to all the questions i had about the installation. They were very thorough and meticulous and took great care in the quality of their work. Once the furnace was installed, they took the time to explain to me what I could expect in terms of differences from the previous unit, performance, noise level etc. They cleaned up and left the house looking exactly as it did before they started. I was very pleased with the service received from Reliable Home especially under such a stressful situation (lack of heat in the winter). They were able and willing to accomdate the replacement on short notice and that was much appreciated.

John Dorner from Ottawa
John Dorner from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

water heater

I appreciated the work of the three employees who installed the new water heater. They were polite, shared important information about the product, and completed the work with a focus on excellence. I also appreciate the fact that the full warranty (parts and labour) is for eight years.

jan kang from Gloucester
jan kang from Gloucester
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

AC and furnace installation

We just moved into a newly built house and we wanted to install AC and humidifier for the winter. We contacted Reliable right away because we were never disppointed with Costco and Reliable is their contractor. Costco didn't disappoint us and Reliable impressed us to the point where we felt sorry. Jim was so honest, knowlegeable, and professional. He was so commited to meet our needs and gave us all the information we needed. My husband and his brother are both engineers so you can only imagine kinds of questions they had. Jim didn't fumble with any of the questions and he didn't say he will get back to us for any of them either. He is not pushy and we could tell he is proud of his job and his business. You can never go wrong with that kind of professional. Installation date was promtly set and Jeremy's crew came at 7 AM and worked for 12 hours. Not only Jeremy and his crew know what they are doing but also were very respectable to our property. They were also professional and respectable to their industry co-workers. They found few "mistakes" that the builder made and let us know but there was no "ha! we are so much better" tone. They fixed things that were done wrong without bragging about them. You know, sometimes you hear things that make you feel like you are being saved by them?. There were none of that. Jeremy spent more than an hour teaching my husband how to use the new system. And he answered all my husband's questions. His crew spent the time to clean up after themselves. They even cleaned the entrance way that was already dirty because of the move. As they were leaving he said he will call us tomorrow to check everything is good. I have no doubt he will call. If I sound too gushy then that might be because today garage door install people were supposed to come too but didn't show up without even a phone call. Although even without that it's gushy worthy and time that I took to write this worthy for people who are truly good at their job and take pride in it. I would recommend Reliable to others with 100% certainty that they won't make me recommending them embarrassed.

Plummie from Ottawa
Plummie from Ottawa
19 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and air conditioner

I hired this company to install a Lennox furnace and air conditioner into my older home. The sales man was very helpful and friendly prior to the sale but he did not respond to my emails after the sale about another service I wanted to inquire about. It was a busy time of year but I still felt like the service level changed dramatically.

Otherwise, the on-site technicians were top notch, courteous and professional. Both the furnace and air conditioner are excellent products and I have not had any problems with them. I am happy with the company overall.

Shawn in Calgary
Shawn in Calgary
2 reviews Nepean, ON

New Furnace and Hot Water tank in Older Home

I was very impressed with Reliable Home. We had purchased a 1961 bungalow that had a 29 year old furnace in it and a unique hot water tank configuration that also needed replacement. It was November and we were rapidly moving into the heating season.

These folks came in with a decent quote and a friendly attitude. We have nothing but praise for their workmanship and support. I often pass Greg, the sales guy that we dealt with, in the grocery store and he always asks about the state of our home and family. The owner, John, came out on installation day to inspect the installation and confirm the work. We did the work as part of the Eco Energy Audit rebate program and so John submitted the paperwork for the OPA rebate for us and sent us electronic copies for our records the same day as the installation.

The transformation from our old furnace to the new was dramatic. We had a very minor installation issue where water was dripping that they immediately sent their technician, Julie, out to fix with no issues. We made it through the winter without any complaints at all.

Unfortunately we now may be in the boat of looking to replace our air conditioner either this summer or next and I will be sure to give this company a first crack at a quote.

More about Reliable Home Environment

If you're visiting Reliable Home Environment's site to write a review of our service, we invite you to submit a picture with your review.

Reliable Home Environment offers outstanding Lennox heating and air conditioning products and expert installation

If you're thinking of making changes to your home, Reliable Home Environment invites you to add us to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under "Write A Review!”

* * *

Reliable Home Environment is a Premier Dealer of Lennox heating, air conditioning, duct cleaning and HVAC products and services in and around Ottawa. Reliable Home Environment believes that everyone deserves great service and they strive to treat each and every customer the way they would like to be treated.

Because of their dedication to the customer and their ability to deliver unmatched comfort and service, Reliable Home Environment has won the Lennox Centurion Award for outstanding dealer performance.

Reliable Home Environment offers a solution for any heating, air conditioning and air quality need and provides efficient and affordable repairs and maintenance for every customer. They create detailed estimates so that every customer understands exactly what a service costs and why they need it.

Whether you’re in need of a new furnace, air conditioner, HVAC, water heater or you need the quality of your air tested, and you live in Ottawa, Reliable Home Environment has the solution for you.

* * *

Reliable Home Environment Offers the Best in Heating and Cooling for Ottawa Homeowners!

On top of offering the quality of Lennox air conditioning, heating and air quality products, Reliable Home Environment has Ottawa homeowners covered with quick and reliable product repairs and protection plans. They offer affordable service that’s just a phone call or email away.

Find out more about Reliable Home Environment and their products by:

Visiting their website:

Visiting Lennox’s website:
www.lennox.com

Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about Reliable Home Environment:

* They consistently offer unique sales and promotions on heating, air conditioners, HVAC and air quality control throughout the year. Check in at their website for new promotions!

* They offer a series of heating and cooling insurance and service packages that offer 24 hour/365 days per year emergency customer service. They even offer combo plans that cover both your heating AND cooling equipment.

* Reliable Home Environment provides each and every customer with detailed price breakdowns and will never include hidden costs in your bill.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forgot to add Reliable Home Environment to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”

The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on HomeStars and then contact them all at once.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
Gas Furnaces, Gas Boilers, Water Heaters and Tanks, Furnace Servicing and Maintenance, Heating Protection Plans, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Air Conditioners Servicing and Maintenance, Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Air Purification, Air Cleaning, Air Quality Control, Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, HEPA Filters, HVAC, Germicidal Lights
Furnace Installation, Ductless repair,Duct Cleaning, Furnace repair, Furnace Replacement, Furnace Inspection, Furnace Maintenance, Furnace Tune-Ups, Furnace Cleaning, Furnace Protection Plans, Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance, AC Inspection, AC Repair, Air Conditioner Protection Plans, Ductless Air Conditioner Installation, Duct Cleaning, Air Purification Installation, Air Purification Maintenance, Air Purification Tune-Ups, Humidifier Maintenance, Dehumidifier Maintenance, Air Handler Installation, Air Handler Maintenance, Air Handler Tune-Ups, Insurance Combo Plans, Heating and Cooling Service Plans, Solo Inspection and Maintenance Plans
Lennox, HealthyClimate, Humiditrol, Honeywell, Nest, Ecobee, Sensi, NTI,Neotherm
Ductless air conditioning, IESO, Cold Climate Heat pump authorities, Heat Loss Heat Gain
2008
Competitive interest rates, No down payment, No annual fee, Credit lines available, Low monthly payments
Better Business Bureau A+ rating, Dave Lennox Premier Dealer
Green On, Energy Star, Lennox, HRAI SNAP Financial Group
Gas fitter and refrigeration journeyman status
Most equipment is protected for between 5 and 10 years under limited warranty