Reliable Home Environment

Reviews for Reliable Home Environment

Yan from Nepean
Yan from Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace+AC+Thermostat+Humidifier replaced as we were travelling

You know the stories about the guy who had to get his 23 y/o furnace replaced while he was away during March Break because the cat sitter came in and found the house at 14 degrees?

Well, statistically speaking, you should be fine, because it happened to us, for crying out loud... ;p

We knew this was coming, and we were planing to get the whole thing replaced in September... but really!?

Anyway, Reliable Home Environment came to our place a year ago to inspect our fireplace fan, so they were on my shortlist when I realized that I needed someone to came in and see what was going one.

Within 2 hours a technician was on site and was able to answer all my questions over a voip call from the lobby of the hotel where I was.

Within 24 hours (okay, maybe 28!) the whole system was replaced, and knowing that I was kind of wasting my holidays thinking about the furnace situation, I received an awesome email that went as follows :

"This is John, the owner of Reliable, don't worry until you get home. Enjoy what is left of your holiday. We will touch base when you get back. We got this!"

So I got myself another mojito, and we managed the details when I got back.

Everyone was awesome, the job was well done, Many thanks once again!

Will deal with them again in the future,

Mike in Stittsville
Mike in Stittsville
13 reviews Ottawa, ON

Clean and Inspection of Fireplace and Furnace

I sold my home and needed a good reliable service and inspection on my fireplace and furnace.

They did just an outstanding job. My fireplace looks like new. It works like a charm.

The furnace was in good condition, but the technician found a problem with the tubes immediately and fixed it. He knew the brand, the model and the issues that could come up and went through everything.

He was great!

Brittany from Ottawa
Brittany from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

A+++ Service

This was the 4th time I hired Reliable for services. Another perfect experience. Bought another furnace and install was amazing. The guys were very polite and a pleasure to be around. John is a great guy to deal with prior to purchase. Extremely knowledgable and so patient. I probably made him wait longer than needed at times but he was always really patient. I actually feel like I was a difficult client at times due to my busy schedule but they still delivered the same service. Pretty sure this is their normal standard of service. I'm hiring then yet again for humidifiers. A++++

Thank you very much for your continued support Brittany! John loves when a customer appreciates his attention to detail and you were anything but difficult. Let us know if you need us!
Team Reliable Home Environment

Very Satisfied in Ottawa
Very Satisfied in Ottawa

New Furnace Installation

My 20 year old furnace needed a maintenance inspection, as I was browsing for a new HVAC company, and after doing some fairly intensive online research I chose Reliable due both to their high satisfaction customer reviews and their high ratings.

A call was made, Julie set up an immediate appointment, the 2 person maintenance team (Hans & Dylan) arrived exactly on time the next day, put on footwear covers to avoid tracking in any residue and proceeded to check over the furnace. After a very thorough going over, Dylan discovered a loose motor shaft that had created worn bearings, a new motor and related parts was recommended, he obtained a repair cost as well. He also checked over the rest of the heating equipment, plus the CO2 ventilation etc, and was quite honest in his appraisal regarding the rest of the equipment, which was good.

After discussing the in-depth options with Hans for a new furnace to replace the 20 year old one ( my decision, there was no dealer pressure whatsoever ) and receiving excellent information regarding cost, warranty, and the full coverage maintenance plan, the decision was made to proceed. I was pleasantly surprised by the cost of both the equipment and especially the maintenance agreement which was substantially less that what I had been previously paying.

Due to the hectic work schedules of both myself and my wife, and after her managing to rearrange client appointments, Hans managed to schedule full installation for the next day.

The new variable capacity furnace was already in operation when I arrived home, my wife had been provided with clear information and instructions by the installation crew. Upon my inspection, the entire work area had been spotlessly cleaned, with all pertinent documents left in the handy storage bin on the furnace itself.

As such, I am completely satisfied with this entire experience, and would recommend this HVAC company to anyone searching for quality at a fair price. The next day, Julie emailed an concise invoice, and payment was happily made.

The time you took to write this review is truly a gift to us. Thank you for recognizing our uniqueness in the HVAC marketplace. We will let the guys know how pleased you were with their performance. Thanks, John v

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Service

A/C required service. I called Reliable and was able to book a quick and conceived appointment.
Karl, our service technician was Fantastic! Very friendly and knowledgeable and took the time to explain the issue.
Highly recommend Reliable For your heating and cooling needs. We will be definitely calling Reiable for any future service or product needs.

We are so pleased that you had a 10/10 experience with Reliable. We will be sure to share your kinds words with Karl!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Have a wonderful weekend!

S.D. from Ottawa
S.D. from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fixed AC for $1,000 less than competitor!

My AC stopped working about a week ago. Originally called a competitor who (incorrectly) diagnosed TX valve replacement needed for $1400. Luckily competitor "lost" my paperwork resulting in me calling Reliable.

Reliable checked TX valve extensively and found no problem with it. They replaced coolant and tightened caps to prevent future coolant leaks and charged me only $181 + $99 for entire service, and AC running smooth and cool now.

Thank you Reliable I will call for any future service need and highly recommend.

Thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with our service. AC troubles can be tricky to diagnose and repair. Our technicians are licensed with the province and have certification as journeyman mechanics. It makes a huge difference in their diagnostic abilities. Thanks for noticing!

banyagatiger
banyagatiger
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Old A/C Removal and New A/C Install

quite happy with this company. the install guys showed up a little late, and having the job taking longer than expected (i would suggest to take a day off when booking for something as such)., but John and Derrick were at least very courteous though & very professional.
It all started with Jennifer J. (sales rep), who was truly patient and informative during our quote process. With the Costco discount, this is right now the best deal i could find for the quality of install and materials (LENNOX 13ACX).

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We certainly appreciate the business.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

1989 Air conditioner Diagnostic, quote for replacement and execution of replacement/installation

Reliable Home Environment performed very professionally from A-Z, adjusted the quote to the client’s needs and budget, performed the removal of old and installation of new – impeccably, inspected work the next day and went extra-miles to secure client service and satisfaction.

I am highly recommending them to everyone interested in professional, approachable and timely services.

Aurora

Thank you for your great review! We take pride in the job we do and we strive to ensure that our customers needs are met and taken care of.
We look forward to continuing to work with you throughout the years.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Lennox 1.5 Ton Install

Reliable was quick and professional. Best price for the quality and efficiency of the unit, along with clean installation 3 days after my quote. Claire was professional and respectful of my time while running through the quoting process, and the installation team did a great job of installing - clean, quick, and even patched some holes in my DIY humidifier installation that I kept meaning to get to. Couldn't be happier.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your business!

Steven in Nepean
Steven in Nepean

Furnace replacement

Everyone from the initial tech to sales and the installers were friendly, forthcoming and accommodating. The installers were quick, professional and cleaned up nicely. I am pleased with the result and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to send such a nice response. Thanks for the business, we really appreciate it!

More about Reliable Home Environment

If you're visiting Reliable Home Environment's site to write a review of our service, we invite you to submit a picture with your review. Reliable Home Environment offers outstanding Lennox heating and air conditioning products and expert installation If you're thinking of making changes to your home, Reliable Home Environment ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Nepean?