Reliable Home Environment

18B Enterprise Ave Nepean ON K2G 0A6
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Nepean  >  Reliable Home Environment

Reviews for Reliable Home Environment

Excellent Service

A/C required service. I called Reliable and was able to book a quick and conceived appointment.
Karl, our service technician was Fantastic! Very friendly and knowledgeable and took the time to explain the issue.
Highly recommend Reliable For your heating and cooling needs. We will be definitely calling Reiable for any future service or product needs.

We are so pleased that you had a 10/10 experience with Reliable. We will be sure to share your kinds words with Karl!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Have a wonderful weekend!

S.D. from Ottawa
S.D. from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fixed AC for $1,000 less than competitor!

My AC stopped working about a week ago. Originally called a competitor who (incorrectly) diagnosed TX valve replacement needed for $1400. Luckily competitor "lost" my paperwork resulting in me calling Reliable.

Reliable checked TX valve extensively and found no problem with it. They replaced coolant and tightened caps to prevent future coolant leaks and charged me only $181 + $99 for entire service, and AC running smooth and cool now.

Thank you Reliable I will call for any future service need and highly recommend.

banyagatiger
banyagatiger
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Old A/C Removal and New A/C Install

quite happy with this company. the install guys showed up a little late, and having the job taking longer than expected (i would suggest to take a day off when booking for something as such)., but John and Derrick were at least very courteous though & very professional.
It all started with Jennifer J. (sales rep), who was truly patient and informative during our quote process. With the Costco discount, this is right now the best deal i could find for the quality of install and materials (LENNOX 13ACX).

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We certainly appreciate the business.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

1989 Air conditioner Diagnostic, quote for replacement and execution of replacement/installation

Reliable Home Environment performed very professionally from A-Z, adjusted the quote to the client’s needs and budget, performed the removal of old and installation of new – impeccably, inspected work the next day and went extra-miles to secure client service and satisfaction.

I am highly recommending them to everyone interested in professional, approachable and timely services.

Aurora

Thank you for your great review! We take pride in the job we do and we strive to ensure that our customers needs are met and taken care of.
We look forward to continuing to work with you throughout the years.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Lennox 1.5 Ton Install

Reliable was quick and professional. Best price for the quality and efficiency of the unit, along with clean installation 3 days after my quote. Claire was professional and respectful of my time while running through the quoting process, and the installation team did a great job of installing - clean, quick, and even patched some holes in my DIY humidifier installation that I kept meaning to get to. Couldn't be happier.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your business!

Steven in Nepean
Steven in Nepean

Furnace replacement

Everyone from the initial tech to sales and the installers were friendly, forthcoming and accommodating. The installers were quick, professional and cleaned up nicely. I am pleased with the result and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to send such a nice response. Thanks for the business, we really appreciate it!

Lennox 2 stage furnace

Everyone at Reliable was great. Our furnace died after hours on a Friday and the new one was up and next day. Excellent service and a great product. Really nice people too.

It has been our pleasure to serve your family for all these years. Having chosen Reliable to replace your furnace and AC twice! (...in 2 different homes) is truly humbling. Thanks for noticing that we like serving people and being different. Call us when you need us!
The Team Reliable

PK in Ottawa
PK in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Continued good service

Had my new Lennox furnace, water heater and ac unit installed in 2014. Sale rep was very helpful. Installation was very professional and quick. All units have worked well over the years. I have continued to have annual service with them and the technicians (Vince) have always been helpful and courteous.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Our service technicians have been tasked with bringing the homeowner down in the basement to involve them in what they are doing. The industry standard should be explaining a maintenance to you. Vince will appreciate your words. I know he's proud of what he does and it shows.

Cheryl J.
Cheryl J.

Furnace Repair

I recently received an email on my phone from my icomfort thermostat telling me that I had an issue with my furnace. When I called Reliable, they made arrangements to send someone right away. The issue was resolved quickly but when the thermostat kept sending me the same email error notices the next day, it became concerning. Because the furnace was working and the errors should have stopped, the owner John came to my home himself at 10pm at night just to ensure that everything was ok. It is that kind of service, especially by an owner of a company, that is so rare these days. I could not be happier with the service that I have received from John and his team and I will always recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for being a great customer! Having peace of mind is something we all want, especially with our heating equipment on a super cold day. We try our best and its nice when someone takes the time to let us know.

Outstanding

December 21 at 10PM: hot water tank leaking /flooding basement
December 21 at 10:15PM: Had Reliable Home on the phone reviewing the rust damage on the tank via photos. Determined it was non repairable.
December 22 at 2PM: New tank install complete.

Service/Install techs were great guys and happy to answer all questions. They were quick, efficient and their workmanship was ultra professional and accommodating.

Thanks so much for this great time lapse of our installation with you! We were happy we could find a propane hot water tank and have it installed quickly so you and your family would be set up for the holidays! Have a great 2018 and we look forward to continuing to assist with all your HVAC needs!

Claire

More about Reliable Home Environment

If you're visiting Reliable Home Environment's site to write a review of our service, we invite you to submit a picture with your review.

Reliable Home Environment offers outstanding Lennox heating and air conditioning products and expert installation

If you're thinking of making changes to your home, Reliable Home Environment invites you to add us to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under "Write A Review!”

* * *

Reliable Home Environment is a Premier Dealer of Lennox heating, air conditioning, duct cleaning and HVAC products and services in and around Ottawa. Reliable Home Environment believes that everyone deserves great service and they strive to treat each and every customer the way they would like to be treated.

Because of their dedication to the customer and their ability to deliver unmatched comfort and service, Reliable Home Environment has won the Lennox Centurion Award for outstanding dealer performance.

Reliable Home Environment offers a solution for any heating, air conditioning and air quality need and provides efficient and affordable repairs and maintenance for every customer. They create detailed estimates so that every customer understands exactly what a service costs and why they need it.

Whether you’re in need of a new furnace, air conditioner, HVAC, water heater or you need the quality of your air tested, and you live in Ottawa, Reliable Home Environment has the solution for you.

* * *

Reliable Home Environment Offers the Best in Heating and Cooling for Ottawa Homeowners!

On top of offering the quality of Lennox air conditioning, heating and air quality products, Reliable Home Environment has Ottawa homeowners covered with quick and reliable product repairs and protection plans. They offer affordable service that’s just a phone call or email away.

Find out more about Reliable Home Environment and their products by:

Visiting their website:

Visiting Lennox’s website:
www.lennox.com

Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about Reliable Home Environment:

* They consistently offer unique sales and promotions on heating, air conditioners, HVAC and air quality control throughout the year. Check in at their website for new promotions!

* They offer a series of heating and cooling insurance and service packages that offer 24 hour/365 days per year emergency customer service. They even offer combo plans that cover both your heating AND cooling equipment.

* Reliable Home Environment provides each and every customer with detailed price breakdowns and will never include hidden costs in your bill.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forgot to add Reliable Home Environment to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”

The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on HomeStars and then contact them all at once.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
Gas Furnaces, Gas Boilers, Water Heaters and Tanks, Furnace Servicing and Maintenance, Heating Protection Plans, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Air Conditioners Servicing and Maintenance, Cooling Protection Plans, Duct Cleaning, Air Purification, Air Cleaning, Air Quality Control, Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, HEPA Filters, HVAC, Germicidal Lights
Furnace Installation, Ductless repair,Duct Cleaning, Furnace repair, Furnace Replacement, Furnace Inspection, Furnace Maintenance, Furnace Tune-Ups, Furnace Cleaning, Furnace Protection Plans, Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance, AC Inspection, AC Repair, Air Conditioner Protection Plans, Ductless Air Conditioner Installation, Duct Cleaning, Air Purification Installation, Air Purification Maintenance, Air Purification Tune-Ups, Humidifier Maintenance, Dehumidifier Maintenance, Air Handler Installation, Air Handler Maintenance, Air Handler Tune-Ups, Insurance Combo Plans, Heating and Cooling Service Plans, Solo Inspection and Maintenance Plans
Lennox, HealthyClimate, Humiditrol, Honeywell, Nest, Ecobee, Sensi, NTI,Neotherm
Ductless air conditioning, Green on experts, Enbridge energy audit approved, IESO, Cold Climate Heat pump authorities, HEat Loss Heat Gain
2008
Competitive interest rates, No down payment, No annual fee, Credit lines available, Low monthly payments
Better Business Bureau A+ rating, Dave Lennox Premier Dealer
Green On, Energy Star, Lennox, HRAI SNAP Financial Group
Gas fitter and refrigeration journeyman status
Most equipment is protected for between 5 and 10 years under limited warranty