Era Trim

Toronto ON M6E 3K9

Reviews for Era Trim

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Crown moulding

Emanuel was very responsive, provided options and answered all of my questions. The work quality was excellent and completed faster than I expected. I will definitely call ERA Trim again when we renovate our second floor.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Myra in Oakville
Myra in Oakville

Crown moulding

Emmanuel and his team did an amazing job for our crown mouldings and trims.
They have outstanding craftsmanship skills that exceeded our expectations.
They were able to finish at a timely manner with extreme dedication and precision.
The final product was beyond my expectations.
Thank you Emmanuel.

Door and trim installation

Emanuel did an excellent job on our trim and door installation. He was easy to work with and maintained a clean work space. He was precise, punctual and efficient. I highly recommend his services.

Thanks a lot Lisa/Frank! You were very easy to work as well!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interior Trim

I have used Era Trim for several renovations, I am very satisfied with the workmanship. Era Trim is very fast and efficient also very meticulous, the staff are very helpful and professional and pleasant to deal with. I am very happy and I highly recommend them.

Thanks Laura! Your feedback is much appreciated!

Satish in Toronto
Satish in Toronto

Carpentry work in my customer home Bldg project

Emanuel and his crew are the best. Their craftsmanship skills are amazing. Quality of their work is excellent and appreciated.Finished project in time. No wastage of materials.
Strongly recommended for reference.

Thanks a lot Satish!

Window and door trim replacement

Thank you for coming out and replacing my window and door trims. We are renovating our washroom and the existing trim was damaged and unusable. The tile installation would have been delayed if not for your quick service. We have a 4” trim with backbend. Looks amazing, quality work every time.
Best wishes and thanks again :)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Custom build home

So glad we went with Era Trim for our custom built house! Super professional and clean service. Job well done. Thanks a bunch!

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Fire place mantle

Professional and quality work. The owner ensured we were satisfied with the end results numerous time during the process. They are detail orientated, you cannot go wrong with them. Highly recommend!

Thanks a lot !

Door trims baseboards

I love their jobs
They work professionally
I can say 100 percent satisfied and 100 percent trust.

Thanks a lot Onur for taking the time to show your appreciation!

Ecolux C.
Ecolux C.

Custom home trim carpentry

As a general contractor, I can always rely on the professionalism of Era Trim. We have been working with Emanuel for close to 7 years. We have recently finished up a custom home, doors, trim, hardware. They never fail to surprise us with their quality.

Thanks a lot Jyian for taking the time to write a review, I can also say it was easy to work with you!

More about Era Trim

We do trim work such as: installation of doors; archways; baseboard (shoe molding); window casing, wainscoting, columns, crown molding, lock sets and hardware.