Not Too Shabby

Brittany Z from Vancouver
Brittany Z from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

End table lamp

I had never really been into antiques but a girlfriend of mine goes all the time and promised to take me with her the next time she went. We walked into Not Too Shabby and I was amazed by the variety of stuff they carry. They had lots of vintagey-modernish pieces. I ended up finding this beautiful hand painted lamp that I Knew would look great in my living room. I had never purchased antiques before so I had to ask my girlfriend if the pricing was reasonable which she assured me it was.