Student Works Disposal

Pamela from Vancouver
Pamela from Vancouver
3 reviews , BC

Removal of old mattress

I was at the community center waiting fir my daughter to finish up her swimming lesson. I was browsing the bulletin boards and saw a flyer for Student Works Junk Removal. I took down their number. I have an old double mattress that had been sitting in my garage for a couple of weeks. I had been meaning to have it removed so I called Student Works and arranged to have them pick it up. We arranged a pick up in two days. On the day of the pick up, two young men cane to take away the mattress. They were polite and professional. Price wise, I believe $50 is pretty reasonable. Overall, I would definitely use their services again.

More about Student Works Disposal

We're a junk removal company in Vancouver, BC. Call for a free no obligation estimate. Student Works Disposal is proud to provide reliable and speedy junk removal services for the Vancouver Lower Mainland Area. We remove rubbish and rent dumpsters and disposal bins. We do mattress removal, yard waste removal, ...