Altered Organization

Catspaw
Catspaw
1 review North York, ON

Decluttering,

I'm disabled and through mismanagement my home became nearly unlivable, I've regained my second floor and working on the other floors concurrently. The only problem is that I'm not always able to work.

jimnolan
jimnolan
1 review Mount Albert, ON

House Organization

Carolyn and her team cleaned and organized my home to look presentable for sale. They did an incredible job staging the house for the potential buyers. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a tough job done well.

More about Altered Organization

Whether you are decluttering or downsizing we can help. A professional organizing company with over 13 years experience, we are focused on assisting clients to meet their personal and professional organizing goals. Our certified professional organizers are trained to support clients with chronic disorganization, ADHD and other issues which challenge organization.