Stardust Construction Inc

Reviews for Stardust Construction Inc

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Beautiful masonry work

I contracted Peter 8 years ago to rebuild a chimney on my 30 years old house. He found the best brick match possible and the chimney blends in nicely with the house.I haven't had any issues with it ever since.
This year I noticed the other chimney deteriorating, so I called Peter again. Even though he replaced only 8 rows, the hole chimney looks as good as new.
Peter also noticed some cracks in the concrete on the garage wall (that I didn't even see) and filled them too. I'm thankful for his observation and attention to detail.
My next door neighbour liked what he saw and contracted Peter to rebuild his chimney (90% brick colour match in that case!).
I would contract this company again and do recommend it.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Poor follow up

Peter and crew replaced interlocking driveway, steps leading to the front door and stone on porch area for my elderly parents. Initially please with the work, but a couple of years later the stone on the steps is crumbling and looks terrible. Contacted Peter to ask about warranty and he stated it was not a problem, they would fix it. First contacted him in March 2020. Still not fixed. Since the home is being sold soon, it is urgent that this be fixed and Peter repeatedly says he will check his schedule and get back to me. I have been checking in with him at least once a month since March, to pin him down to a date /time but even when he sets a date doesn't show. Not reliable or truthful.

mohamad from Old Toronto
mohamad from Old Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Chimney rebuild

Peter was right on time when he came for an Estimate,when he started the job as well as when he finished the great clean job safely , I did not have to worry about him working on high level because he knew his job very very well, once again thank you Peter.

Looking for Chimney Build & Repair pros in Mississauga?