Garage Doors & Hardware
Richmond Hill ON L4B 3J9
Garage Doors & Hardware
Confidence Garage Door Ltd.

Reviews for Confidence Garage Door Ltd.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Residential garage door installatino

905-707-0868
Richmond Hill
L4B 3J9

I actually wanted to write this review on Confidence Garage Door Ltd (9120 Leslie Street, Unit 1, Richmond Hill, Ont. L4B 3J9) earlier by was preempted by high priorities…but also I did not want to put this up before the warranty expired.
In 2014, I engaged this company to replace my garage door. The product was good, CHI overhead garage door, but the service was terrible and the salesman (Joe) was arrogant. He explicitly implied that my business was so small to take it seriously.
First of all, they always missed their appointments. Usually the appointment was for a “day”, without specific time slot, and there were multiple times, after waiting for almost a whole day, they called me around 5pm cancelling the appointment. I escalated to the owner once, but the response was that he did not understand the reason of me being dissatisfied. Imaging a company could not manage its own schedule for the next 24 hours, but asking you to commit a time which is a month ahead!
Secondly, their craftsmanship was sub-standard. The pulleys and springs were not installed properly during the initial installation. Then I noticed that the tracks were not levelled and the salesman said it was not possible despite I brought pictures to show them. Instead the salesman, trying to take the opportunity to sell their high-end opener, blamed my garage door openers not working properly.
After fixing the track levelling problem, I found that the tracks were cutting into the door brackets. Should I have not found that, the brackets would be broken in 12 months.
The overall experience was terrible and emotionally taxing. I definitely do not recommend this company.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Installed garage door

They installed an insulated garage door for our home. They did an okay job. No strut was installed on our door, and the weather stripping used was fairly cheap, but their pricing was in line with what was provided.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

unfaithful reparing work

905-707-0868
Richmond Hill
L4B 3J9

The garage door was derailed because of roller rail were bent flat on both side. Called for this company for services, they replaced both toque springs and rollers, total charged around $580. They left with a gap on top of one side with 1/2" x 3' long gap. Call them again, after several calls they scheduled to come, but they didnt show up, instead they requested pictures sent by email. In the follow up call, they said the gap was original, they cant do anything about it.
overall experience from technician to their management team, a bad ,unprofessional service. not recommend to all.

Kethes in Scarborough
Kethes in Scarborough

Garage door and opener

Installed garage door and opener, from the day one having problem with door opener, no handle for the door, can't lock it manually called many times, never show up. Not recommend at all.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Reliable and Quality

I would recommend Confidence Garage Door to anyone who wants quick service and reliable quality to their garage door. Or, if you're like me, a beautiful exterior front door as well

Garage door

To make it short. The installer was kept talking how good their skill is dealing the whole installing time. 4 months later, one of the bucket was broken because the garage door is not balance and shift to one size. Call the service under the warranty. The installer just keep saying this is my fault from the beginning when he get out of his truck and blame on me not oil the roller. He spent 30 mins and charge me $75 because this is not an installation problem(my problem again). The later in the same day, the door shift again and getting WORST. I called them again, the sale person protect their company OF COURSE (my problem again). I call other installer and get it fixed for $50 and so far 7 months having no problem at all without putting any oil. If you guy enjoy listening how good they are and how bad your garage you have, call them. That is the best skill for this company. Also, I don’t know what kind warranty is that is cover nothing.

Jess from Markham
Jess from Markham

Installation of garage opener

I've used confidence several times now and I'm quite happy with their services. They are timely, efficient and do a great job. They are very experienced so they know exactly what needs to be done and doesn't waste time. I haven't had any problems since and I would recommend them do anyone who needs help with garage doors/ openers