Hays Woodworking

10-14 Colborne Street Vaughan ON L3T1Z4
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Vaughan  >  Hays Woodworking

Reviews for Hays Woodworking

Kitchen refacing

We Hired Hay's Woodworking to reface our outdated kitchen. The challenge was to keep the new granite counter top that we installed 3 years ago and work around it. Chris did a fantastic job to achieve the goal, from beginning to end it was very smooth and stress free. Chris was very knowledgable and helpful with ideas. The price was very competitive based on the other quotes we received from other competitive. I was impressed with the quality of the work as well as the pleasant professionalism of Chris and his cabinet installer Robert. They would make sure that you are happy with the job and address all your concern. I definitely recommend Chris anytime and very happy with the incredible transformation of my kitchen.

Kitchen Refacing

We Hired Hay's Woodworking to reface our outdated kitchen. The challenge was to keep the new granite counter top that we installed 3 years ago and work around it. Chris did a fantastic job to achieve the goal from the beginning to the end it was very smooth and stress free. Chris was very knowledgable and helpful with ideas. The price was very competitive based on the other quotes that we had received . I was impressed with the quality of the work as well as the pleasant professionalism of Chris and his cabinet installer Robert. They would make sure that you are happy with the job and address all your concern. I definitely recommend Chris anytime and very happy with the incredible transformation of my kitchen.

Steph from Toronto

647 926 9671
10-14 Colborne Street
Vaughan
L3T1Z4

I came to Chris with a picture of a wine rack I wanted to have made as a Christmas present. Despite the difficult nature of the design, Chris found a way to make it for me in time for Christmas and within my budget. I could not be happier with the finished product, and with the staff at Hay's Woodworking. I would highly recommend Hay's Woodworking for any project.