Etobicoke ON M9C4X8

Reviews for Maximilian Roofing

MacLean
MacLean

Roof

Rob and Dan did our roof when we purchased our first and only heritage home then years later completed another roof on our addition. The addition created a tricky roof design and they were there when we needed them down the road with helpful solutions! Experienced and well priced but best of all they are honest, hard working individuals.

Jennifer from Markham
Jennifer from Markham

Markham Main Street

M9C4X8

Maximilian Roofing did an amazing job installing a new roof on my heritage house. Rob was attentive to my concerns, was able to meet before hand to show samples for colour selection and even went the distance to track down a custom colour for the flashing. Dan kept me up-to-date regarding the progress of the job and was sure to call to receive my okay before proceeding with any works in question. Maximilian were understating of my budget, cooperative and professional to work with. They kept my property protected during construction, paid attention to detail and cleaned up well before leaving. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for roof related work. Thank you ever so much Rob, Dan and your fantastic crew for a job well done, my new roof looks amazing!

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Reshingling

Maximilian Roofing did a great job reshingling my roof. The work was done carefully, as described, and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Rob and Dan, because they were straight forward, honest and professional.

charles in Etobicoke
charles in Etobicoke

New Roof on Addition

M9C4X8

Rob from Maximilian Roofing was knowledgable and courteous. He had done a great job on my neighbour's house, so it was a no-brainer. They were quick and thorough. My project manager was quite impressed with their workmanship. They used high quality materials as well.

Susan D from Toronto
Susan D from Toronto

Direct Energy fix

This company was hired by Cleanol via Direct Energy to fix a problem from when my roof was installed awhile ago. Rob and his partner came on time. They explained every step of what they were going to do which I appreciated. They repaired the gap in the roof in a timely manner. When all was done they cleaned all the debris. I would recommend this company. If the owners worked to high standards I'm sure that their employees do as well. Thank you Rob and partner

Daniela from Toronto
Daniela from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Roof

M9C4X8

Maximilian Roofing crew replaced our roof and removed old chimney in October. They did a great job and we are very pleased with their workmanship and professionalism. Entire crew is great. It was so clean after they finished job, we couldn’t even believe that we had construction around our house. I would recommend StarTech.
Daniela & Marko

Gabriela Nuta from Toronto
Gabriela Nuta from Toronto
5 reviews York, ON

Roofing for our High Roof

We had Rob from Maximilian Roofing change a portion of our roof that badly needed it. He came in right away to give us a quote and was very professional. The work was completed in a day (they came at 8 am and were done by 3 pm) and the site was left very clean. I will definitely recommend Maximilian Roofing to friends and relatives! Thank you!